Medium/small lens sunglasses Watch

unknownking321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Large lens sunglasses don't really suit me and so I would appreciate it if anyone could recommend me any medium/small lens (male) sunglasses.

Thanks
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would suggest you go to your local opticians and just try some on.... there's plenty of choice out there.
unknownking321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
I would suggest you go to your local opticians and just try some on.... there's plenty of choice out there.
Yes, I know. However, having visiting my local Boots optician, most had large lens and so I was wondering if there are any specific bands that produce smaller sunglasses?
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's usually down to the fashion of the moment, rather than the 'brand' itself - all brands change their styles to move with the trends of the seasons. Thus why I suggested you 'shopped around' rather than look for a specific brand.

At the current time you will struggle to find sunglasses with small frames, as large frames are very much the current fashion.
ArchedEdge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by unknownking321)
Yes, I know. However, having visiting my local Boots optician, most had large lens and so I was wondering if there are any specific bands that produce smaller sunglasses?
You went to Boots to get sunglasses? Do you wear glasses normally and need prescription ones?

Boots are awful, wouldn't recommend them at all. D&A are I find, the best for that sort of stuff.

If you just want standard sunglasses, try Sunglasses Hut or a department store for a brand like Police. Their sunglasses are generally the medium/small shapes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise