The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

joey11223
ah right so they are still getting killed by a machine.

yh

Must be tiring work to constantly be repeating Qu'ranic verses over and over all day.

i doubt its all day...:P
Reply 81
dionysia1
I can't help but think that this thread is simply an excuse for some people to display their racist thoughts, views and misconceptions......

indeed it is.
someperson
haha same here...i used to be taller than my bro (he's about 2.5 years older) and my extended family used to compare us and we'd pick on him. he had a growth spurt and now he's a few inches taller lol.

btw 5'4 aint that short, just shorter than the white and black people at my sixth form :P

Hah, I guess it's in the genes. :rolleyes: My mum's TINY (height-wise anyway:p:).
francescayeah
germans DO always put their towels on the sun loungers in the morning way before anyone else gets up..

Lol! This is so true!

Black people like fried chicken, black women are loud and obnoxious, black men have large... feet.

Chinese people are quiet, short and stick together.

Americans are fat and stupid, British have inferior teeth.

Indians aspire to be doctors, Pakistanis own cornershops and Asian parents in general are too fixated with getting their children the best possible grades/admission into the best possible universities.

All of the above are true; for people who find the lack of scientific evidence amusing, where do you think stereotypes stem from in the first place. Stereotypes exist for a reason!
Ladipidoo
Hah, I guess it's in the genes. :rolleyes: My mum's TINY (height-wise anyway:p:).

:yep: , the asian genes
Alex5383
Can someone please explain to me why black people are always offended by grape juice or grape "soda" in films?

:ditto:
I dun get it. D:
polish and russian love vodka.
germans are some kind of aloof.
brits are sophisticated.
russian women are prostitutes.
black people are loud.
japanese & nepalese are clever.
and spanish guys are hot, admit it :smile:
No, I'm Irish, but don't get pissed in pubs at every opportunity. I'm sure it's the same for every other stereotype (although, most African girls I know are quite loud).
Reply 88
Polski_sklep
polish and russian love vodka.
germans are some kind of aloof.
brits are sophisticated.
russian women are prostitutes.
black people are loud.
japanese & nepalese are clever.
and spanish guys are hot, admit it :smile:

:woo:
Reply 89
Well I sure do love chicken.
No. Race is too restricting, but there are tonnes of true nationality stereotypes!
Reply 91
The French are romantic and eat croissants all the time:awesome:
:smile:
Reply 92
The "Jewish mother" one!
Reply 93
On that 'KFC do hallal chicken' website, anyone else think the statement "Animal/bird must not be dead prior to slaughter" kind of a no-****-sherlock? :smile:
Reply 94
I'm British and I like to drink tea. :awesome:
Reply 95
If so, I'd think I'd look like this:

*checks in mirror* Nope!
Reply 96
francescayeah
germans DO always put their towels on the sun loungers in the morning way before anyone else gets up..

Haha! This is true of most Europeans actually,although I've never been smart enough to do it.
Reply 97
Welsh people are great friends with sheep :biggrin:
Reply 98
Bubbles*de*Milo
Spare time? What spare time? I spend all of it on TSR - duh.

But there are no camels here. :frown:

RyanT
Already seen pics of it Bismarck :eek:

Who hasn't. :ninja:
Bismarck
But there are no camels here. :frown:

:llama:

Latest

Trending

Trending