Losing Weight??? Watch

xxAFFxx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I really want to lose weight about 2 stones through the standard procedure of healthy diet and excerise.
But is it possible to lose weight without losing any boob weight? - im quite a curvy girl and really like my 34 DD+ boobs and only want to concentrate on my bottom half = stomach and thighs
Is there a way around this?
Thanks
Brotherhood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nope.
Ladipidoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xxAFFxx)
I really want to lose weight about 2 stones through the standard procedure of healthy diet and excerise.
But is it possible to lose weight without losing any boob weight? - im quite a curvy girl and really like my 34 DD+ boobs and only want to concentrate on my bottom half = stomach and thighs
Is there a way around this?
Thanks
Errrrr... how much do you weigh already?
AnnieR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Theres no way around it. It comes of different places on different people.
dottie28
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sorry, but no. There is no such thing as 'spot reduction'. Your body chooses where it loses the fat. Generally, the first place you put on weight, is the last place you lose it. For me, I lose my boobs first.
LoRdShRaPnEl
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dottie28)
Sorry, but no. There is no such thing as 'spot reduction'. Your body chooses where it loses the fat. Generally, the first place you put on weight, is the last place you lose it. For me, I lose my boobs first.
Thread is a year old...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.49%
No - but I will (67)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (408)
47.5%

Watched Threads