Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello, how u all dng?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rushda)
    hello, how u all dng?
    hiya, i am fine thanks, u??? xx

ReputationRep:
    hiya guys! i am very bored! i ddint go school today because i had to hand in a coursework...haven't yet completed it, so i faked i was ill yesterday. I know its bad. But it had to be done...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hiya guys! i am very bored! i ddint go school today because i had to hand in a coursework...haven't yet completed it, so i faked i was ill yesterday. I know its bad. But it had to be done...
    sometimes it is good to just take a day off, you can focus on what you have to do and chill out abit, i was "ill" on wednesday, needed to catch up on somethings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazy_cutie44)
    sometimes it is good to just take a day off, you can focus on what you have to do and chill out abit, i was "ill" on wednesday, needed to catch up on somethings
    lol, i feel a tiny bit bad about lying to my mum. I came home from school yesterday and told my mum i puked up at school. She told me to go to sleep and i was in bed from 6.00 onwards. Down side of that though is that my mum made nice food...i of course couldnt eat it because i was having a really bad 'stomach ache'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol, i feel a tiny bit bad about lying to my mum. I came home from school yesterday and told my mum i puked up at school. She told me to go to sleep and i was in bed from 6.00 onwards. Down side of that though is that my mum made nice food...i of course couldnt eat it because i was having a really bad 'stomach ache'
    LOL... i used to tell my teacher i had cramps so i could get out of my history tests...it worked all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leroylina)
    LOL... i used to tell my teacher i had cramps so i could get out of my history tests...it worked all the time
    lolll, i do that all the time, history puts me to sleep!

ReputationRep:
    adshur is gonna go crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Hey i am fine i hope you are too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Yeah, she is.

ReputationRep:
    Hi how are you all doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    Hi how are you all doing
    Don't waste your time were not posh enough for you.

ReputationRep:
    How dare you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    How dare you.
    Oh, puhlease! Not this crap again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Oh, puhlease! Not this crap again.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    If Adhsur was a mod, she could ban this Rusdha person.

ReputationRep:
    iya all im bored as u can probs tell im postin loads ive got nothing to do!! well ive got loads to do like decorate my flat but i cant b bothered!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

There are not many Rushda's around...I doubt you are one of them.

ReputationRep:
    That does it. First you take my name, and then my avatar. *sob* Is nothing sacred?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    OMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

There are not many Rushda's around...I doubt you are one of them.
    It would appear that the clones have returned. :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 21, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.