The Student Room Group

My boyfriend can't cum inside me

Known this guy for years, started sleeping with him about a year ago and it is great, however he can never cum inside me. He says that he has never been able to do it and can only cum when masturbating or being given a blowjob. It is really frustrating for both of us because there doesn't seem to ever be an end to when we have sex and we just sort of finish when we get tired :s-smilie:. Anyone else have this? I really want to know what it is (is it something psychological?) and how can it be treated? Apart from that, the sex life is good, dont want it to sound to graphic but he always pre-cums etc alot, and has normal erections but it would be fantastic if he could overcome this coz it gets him down.
does seem a little odd.
try some different positions.
i have the same problem, exactly the same. ive heard its just different for different guys, like girls some cant and some cant cum during sex. Just reassuring that ur not the only one with the problem.
Please leave as anon, I dont like talking about sexual health problems with my username on display.

I have exactly the same problem. I've never been able to do it. My GF is convinced its all her fault and I feel really bad about it. It only bothers me because it bothers her. Our sex life is great and I can do it through all the other ways just not... that way.
Anonymous
Please leave as anon, I dont like talking about sexual health problems with my username on display.

I have exactly the same problem. I've never been able to do it. My GF is convinced its all her fault and I feel really bad about it. It only bothers me because it bothers her. Our sex life is great and I can do it through all the other ways just not... that way.

Same with me. My g/f feels it's because she's not attractive even though I keep telling her she's beautiful.
Reply 5
how old are both of you ?
As A guy I have a similar problem when using my fleshlight. However I have found that you just need to have practise of being inside it, or her in this case, in essance keep on trying and he will cum.
try some different positions, it makes a massive difference to how long I last
Reply 8
If he can cum when he masturbates or through a blowjob, then he should be able to cum when having penetrative sex. Physically speaking. It is probably psychological, and it has no doubt got to the point where worrying about whether he is going to cum is the only thing stopping him from doing so. Worries about pregnancy could also have a part to play.

One thing you can do is to have him masturbate until the 'weapon is primed and about to go off' so to speak, then quickly get inside you. Then try and gradually masturbate less and less whilst still finishing inside.
The reason he can't cum is anxiety related. Its actually perfectly normal. Eventually he'll overcome it then you'll probably have the opposite problem! Changing positions won't fix this. If you are not using condoms, try using them for a while. Make sure he knows that you won't be offended if he asks for what he wants. If he's worried about not satisfying you, then let him give you an orgasm first (but don't ever fake an orgasm).
Reply 10
I had the same problem. I used to intercourse daily with my GF but was not able to ejaculate and we always ended up with no cum at all :smile:One day my GF touched my nipple and I suddenly feel very excitement and within a minutes my cum came out which feel very relaxing. I feel ashamed because I never thought that I will have similar orgasm as women. But I studied and did research over internet and found that 52% men have nipple arousal. Now I feel comfortable and I have no more issue. Even now I ejaculate without nipple touch. It is just a mind game :smile:
Reply 11
I had the same problem. I used to intercourse daily with my GF but was not able to ejaculate and we always ended up with no cum at all :smile:
One day my GF touched my nipple and I suddenly feel very excitement and within a minutes I my cum came out which feel very relaxing.

I feel ashamed because I never thought that I will have similar orgasm as women. But I studied and did research over internet and found that 52% men have nipple arousal. Now I feel comfortable and I have no more issue. Even now I ejaculate without nipple touch. It is just a mind game :smile:
Original post by guyhere
I had the same problem. I used to intercourse daily with my GF but was not able to ejaculate and we always ended up with no cum at all :smile:One day my GF touched my nipple and I suddenly feel very excitement and within a minutes my cum came out which feel very relaxing. I feel ashamed because I never thought that I will have similar orgasm as women. But I studied and did research over internet and found that 52% men have nipple arousal. Now I feel comfortable and I have no more issue. Even now I ejaculate without nipple touch. It is just a mind game :smile:

thats true!! It happened to me too! When I had sex with my girlfriend I never cummed.. but then I tried with a guy and it was really good and my cum just came out... then I tried with my girlfriend again and I finally cummed
It's more than likely psychological. I know that with the majority of men it's the other way around. They *** from intercourse very easily and everything else takes a little longer and in some rare cases they can't climax at all. Intercourse should feel better than anything for them because of the warmth, wetness and it grips and feels a lot tighter than a mouth or hand. So the fact that he can't means that it's more than likely a mental thing. And if he worries about it during sex than he's even less likely to climax. Over thinking things can really mess with performance.

Quick Reply

Latest