Anyone else just finished? Watch

hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I have just finished uni and it feels so weird, i still feel like i'll be going back in september though i know i won't, it just doesn't feel like the end.
S
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've got 5 exams left, can't wait to finish but afterwards I bet I'll feel empty. I know I'll be getting wasted after my last exam, but then after that, I'll feel like a bum. Have you got a job lined up?
Sprockette
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm finished about 2 weeks. I've been at home since I finished and heading back today (yay!) and I start my old job again saturday. While looking for 'real' jobs! I feel like it's totally normal, I know I shouldn't. I seem to have moved on without noticing! Strange... So glad to be finished though, can't wait to get a job!
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I have an interview lined up at the place i worked for the last 4 summers for a full time and a slightly senior position than i used to have. Then hopefully i can save up some money, do an internal transfer and move back to Plymouth.
IcEmAn911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I finish tomorrow!!
miranda7719
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by affinity89)
I finish two weeks today. Looking forward to finishing but unless I find a job, it is going to a long three and a half month break not doing very much lol.
i think they're discussing finishing their whole degrees, not just first year
isawsparks89
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have one exam left, next thursday, after 11 others. TALK ABOUT DRAGGING IT OUT.
Creative
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
17th June can't come soon enough.......................... .........

Then I start work 3 days after that.

F***.
Jay Deeee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ive only finished 1st year last thursday
questionmark
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
^^ The OP's referring to finishing uni for good i.e finishing 3rd year.

I finished yesterday! It does feel empty like I've got lectures next week or I have to revise, lol. I'm kinda excited feel like this is the beginning of my life but daunted because of the millions of newspaper reports that recession has led to high unemployment and less graduate jobs. So I'm scared but excited too. Need to start looking for a job after 2 weeks of partying!
Corky_LFC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I finished on the 24th April officially (although I handed my coursework in beginning of April) and no exams or anything...

saying that I was on foundation year so im preparing myself for the "big" step next year
S
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think I'm going to take a gap year, I really feel too immature for a serious career.
kittycallsross
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by IcEmAn911)
I finish tomorrow!!
Same here!
qwerty27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've just finished my first year and I'm back for the summer. But i still got another 3 years to go
starvla246
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've not even started yet but I guess it'll feel like no time at all until I'm finished
T.K.B
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I finished my first year of exams just 2 days ago (wednesday)- thus finished first year of uni. I had my birthday yesterday- went out with mates and was hanging out with them for literally the wholllleee night- and morning. Never slept at all. Thing is- I havent felt weird...until now That feeling is kicking in right now; and even though its just the end of my first year- and I still got 3 more yrs to look upto- I feel gutted for 3 reasons-
1. Im gonna miss my uni friends big time during the 3 month long summer holidays- even though I'll be keeping in touch with them- it just wouldnt be the same!!
2. I already feel like **** knowing the fact that Im gonna have to leave my halls of residence in over a week and go back to living with parents during the summer. I will miss the frrreeeeedommmm!!!
3. I have graveee uncertainties about my 2nd year. My year final exams didnt go that well- very much fearing that I'll be failing some modules. will be getting exam results in july- till then I'll be feeling gutted; and once the results come out- if I find out that Ive failed the 1st year at uni- I dont know what im gonna do
Anyone else feeling the same??
Lell
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I finish on Monday. Soo excited. Nothing lined up though.
Musicalie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yup, I finished my degree two days ago :woo: I'm feeling a bit lost at the minute, feels weird not having any work to do and not having to feel guilty whenever I'm on the internet!
TheQueenOfComputerScience
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I finished last Saturday 4 months off then back for the PhD. I had forgotten what it was like to be able to just do what I wanted, basicly spent the past few days lying about reading, don't have the energy to do anything else after the stress and workload of the last year!
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
I finished 27th March! . . Uni time really does go by fast. . . one more year left and then :woo: travelling .

Good Luck to those who have completed their studies . .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.37%
No - but I will (49)
6.99%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (332)
47.36%

Watched Threads