Meeting new girls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Would prefer to be anon because of people i know being on the forums)

Hey, I'm 16 (almost 17) and i've never had a girlfriend, i've kissed girls at partys but not much more that that lol. This has mainly been because of m being shy, not great looking and terrible at talking to girls.

However over the past year or so i've been 'improving' in that way, i'm much more confident and am fine with talking to girls, the main problem facing me now is the fact that i hardly know any girls who i would actually WANT to go out with even if i could. I've been at my school for about 6 years (in lower 6th now) and my yeargroup only has about 120 people in it, so i cant really meet anyone new there. My question is where can i meet some new girls other than at school? i'm hardly a stunner but i think if i could at least start talking to some girls from out of school i'd have a decent chance of finding someone.

Anyone got any suggestions as to how i could meet some new people?

Btw, while i said i'm reasonably confident now, i still find it difficult to start conversations with random people who i dont know.
Blissful_Ignorance
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
You could always try youth groups or going to parties with outside people. Youth groups may sound old fashioned, but their not bad
Anonymous #1
bump
Anonymous #1
bump?
VanillaLatte
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
pubs, bars, clubbing, friends who know friends ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads