The Student Room Group

To add or not to add.

Basically, I have a facebook account which my parents didn't know about. Until today when my mum added her as a friend :eek: . Now my problem is that I'm stuck because if I don't add her then she willl obviously be able to work this out, leaving me feeling guilty. If I do add her then she will be able to see all the crap that people write on my wall or the crap that I write on my staus updates. So to add or not to add that is the question. :s-smilie:
Add her but put her on limited profile or something like that?
Reply 2
Make a separate account?
Reply 3
I wouldn't if I were you.
Reply 4
Pretend you don't see the little "friend request" sign and that's it.
Reply 5
Friend requests are hard to miss and once I noticed them I started collecting them. Have 31 unconfirmed. :biggrin:

So yea, ignore it, dont feel obliged. :-)
Reply 6
haha 'to add or not to add that is the problem'

limit the information she can view..but how can you do that exactly?
Reply 7
haha hav more than 100 confirmed :smile: ... cos before i barely go on facebook dont reli know how to add them lol
Reply 8
Don't, Whatever You Do, Add Her!
It's Bad Enough Having Brothers/sisters...you Do Not Need The Stress Of It!
Reply 9
Don't add her.
sango
Basically, I have a facebook account which my parents didn't know about. Until today when my mum added her as a friend :eek: . Now my problem is that I'm stuck because if I don't add her then she willl obviously be able to work this out, leaving me feeling guilty. If I do add her then she will be able to see all the crap that people write on my wall or the crap that I write on my staus updates. So to add or not to add that is the question. :s-smilie:

Make your profile super private and ignore her friend request, then she'll just be pondering where your profile has gawn. :awesome:
My mum has facebook too.

Do not add her.
Reply 12
Never add mommies and daddies. Maybe uncles and aunts too if they're really fussy and what-not.

Latest

Trending

Trending