The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yvonnay
wtf have u ever had someone being racist to you?! and what is racsim then?

Yeah I have. Ive had a group of black guys mock the fact that my Grandfather was born in Africa (im white :wink:).

If I had taken the same line of insults and mocked their colour, I would have been arrested.

If I stand up and say I believe this is a Christian ethosed country I get SLAMMED for not being tolerant.

:rolleyes:
Reply 21
Believe me, a punch would do **** all. Now, a submachine gun on the other hand...

One can only hope, lol.
Reply 22
THATFILMDUDE
How come they get away with this? Don't say freedom of speech because we all know that Muslim's cannot say what they want. Neither can other minorities.

So is it because Britain in these desperate times, are ignoring the racism and bigotry in order to benefit themselves.

Because that was one of the reason's Hitler came to power.

Anyway my point is that there has been a sudden uprise not in support but simply in acceptance of this 'casual' racism. And these sad excuses for human beings are slowly getting their pathetic agenda across. And it really is pathetic.

So that is why i want to punch him. And if i got into a debate with him i probably would punch him. \Just saying

Sorry but there is A LOT less racism now then there was 100 years ago. It just wasn't recognized as that.
Racism doesn't benefit anyone, what gives you the impression people of Britain are ignoring it?

Muslims can be racist to English to you know...infact two in my younger brothers school were expelled for racist remark even though they only retaliated because a racist remark was made at them first...but it was them who were expelled....completley unfair.
Reply 23
THATFILMDUDE
How come they get away with this? Don't say freedom of speech because we all know that Muslim's cannot say what they want. Neither can other minorities.

So is it because Britain in these desperate times, are ignoring the racism and bigotry in order to benefit themselves.

Anyway my point is that there has been a sudden uprise not in support but simply in acceptance of this 'casual' racism. And these sad excuses for human beings are slowly getting their pathetic agenda across. And it really is pathetic.

So that is why i want to punch him. And if i got into a debate with him i probably would punch him. \Just saying

Rubbish. I remember some Islamic protests a few years back where the protesters were holding signs saying 'Death to all those who don't follow Islam' and anti-West messages and the such-if I went out in the street holding similar signs I would be arrested on incitement to racial hatred or something. I also point out people such as Abu Hamza who repeatedly got away with spouting out anti-Britain crap...
Reply 24
Freedom of speech, OP.
Reply 25
KwungSun
you must be Voltaire incarnate...:rolleyes:

No, I am just tired of people spouting of bull**** about freedom. To quote Team america:

"Freedom isn't free, there is a hefty f**king fee".

The fee is having to put up with people whose opinion you despise having the stage in expressing their views.

Democratic freedom means letting people have a chance rather than telling them what to vote for.
Reply 26
AshleyT
Sorry but there is A LOT less racism now then there was 100 years ago. It just wasn't recognized as that.
Racism doesn't benefit anyone, what gives you the impression people of Britain are ignoring it?

Muslims can be racist to English to you know...infact two in my younger brothers school were expelled for racist remark even though they only retaliated because a racist remark was made at them first...but it was them who were expelled....completley unfair.

I don't agree with this. I think the thing with this country is there are alot of sly racists. People who won't say anything outwardly racist but deep down they are racist.
Join the queue.
ahh i wonder if the OP realises his own sense of hypocritical irony
meet hostility with hostility, are you any different to them
Reply 30
Agreed, I watched his speech, ******* hlel, everything he said was ****, the education system has failed with the bnp and anyone who votes for them.
Reply 31
THATFILMDUDE

Sorry what?! Muslims say plenty and get away with it thanks. They get to protest at whatever they want. Even branding our soldiers as devils etc. (as seen recently in Milton Keynes - it was disgusting the death-wishing things on their posters etc.) and then when normal British people take to the streets to support our heroes the police are heavy-handed and don't let them protest.

********, absolute.

Lell
Rubbish. I remember some Islamic protests a few years back where the protesters were holding signs saying 'Death to all those who don't follow Islam' and anti-West messages and the such-if I went out in the street holding similar signs I would be arrested on incitement to racial hatred or something. I also point out people such as Abu Hamza who repeatedly got away with spouting out anti-Britain crap...

^^Exactly what I'm talking about - thanks :smile:
Reply 32
N00bsicle
Are you for real OP.

Muslims get away with FAR more than the BNP.

I dont like the BNP, but I will defend to the DEATH their right to be a member of the democratic system. If people dont want them, people wont vote for them.

LOL, I could imagine that aswell. :rolleyes:
Reply 33
Major Spoiler
Today my mum said she was voting BNP because she wants "all these damn blacks out of our country".

I sighed and left the room.
Well done for making your point clear and changing her mind. :yy:
THATFILMDUDE

Please leave.
Get a life srsly.

And srsly. Wtf? Crawl back into the hole you came out of.
Reply 35
N00bsicle
Yeah I have. Ive had a group of black guys mock the fact that my Grandfather was born in Africa (im white :wink:).

If I had taken the same line of insults and mocked their colour, I would have been arrested.

If I stand up and say I believe this is a Christian ethosed country I get SLAMMED for not being tolerant.

:rolleyes:

yer well i've experienced racism at different points in my life. And no offence but it's abit obvious that laws are more lenient towards racist remarks pointed at ethnic minorities than white people. Lets not forget that prevalent racism has been something that has been a part of society for many years and was only really eradicated fairly recently. Doesn't mean that I agree with this whole issue of over-sensitive pc.
Reply 36
edited - thanks acalia.
Reply 37
edited - thanks acalia.edited - thanks acalia.
EskimoJo
Well done for making your point clear and changing her mind. :yy:

Apathy would be my middle name if I could be bothered to get it changed.
Reply 39
I think Britain is just secretly a racist country. Not everyone, infact probably the minority. But it's just so annoying how everyone in support of the BNP bangs on about immigration. Do people actually realise how hard it is to get a job when you're an immigrant. I find so ******* unfair that people who genuinly want to make a better life for themselves can't come and live in this country because they're nicking all the white people's jobs to put it frankly. Yet, turn it around if a British person wanted to move abroad. Well that would be no problem simply because of the fact that they have a British passport.

Latest

Trending

Trending