The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Black=Not bad
Roots=BAD!

my friend did that, not good. she got bullied bad.
Reply 41
Subcutaneous
Views on people who do this?

Im still to see a hair dye job on ginger hair-black that looks good!!! :o:

I know a girl with this and she actually looks gorgeous. But shes not the usual peely wally fair skin. This is basically due to fake tan but it does look really good and suits the hair colour.
Reply 43
Sakura-Chan
... Or ginger eyebrows. Seriously, I'd KILL for naturally ginger hair :frown:

*hands over ginger hair*
I am ginger, I really want my hair dyed brown or dark brown >.<
Reply 45
The roots also look dreadful.. I think it's best to go a darkish brown than straight to black.
I'm a natural ginger (very much like Bonnie Wright's hair) and I dyed my black and everyone tells me that as much as I suited ginger hair I can pull of the black hair. It depends what colour eyes you have and loads of other features that determain what hair colour you can pull off.
Black hair with ginger eyebrows is horrible. :s-smilie:
I don't think it would look good...perhaps dye your hair a light colour, such as blonde or light brown or chestnut brown.
Reply 49
Crunchie.
Reply 50
i have ginger hair, and it just causes so much attention. I hate it and I want to dye it but my parents wont let me :frown:
Original post by Subcutaneous
Views on people who do this?

Im still to see a hair dye job on ginger hair-black that looks good!!! :o:

I’m actually a natural ginger, i ended up dying my hair black because i basically got bored.. i personally think i suit it but the maintenance is sooo annoying!! i tend to buy a root touch up spray and leave them to grow out pretty long then re-dye it. it’s definitely worth trying new things out! (i’m also aware this was 10 years ago but oh well😂)
Will look awful sorry
I have natural ginger hair it's okay I guess but not a big fan, my eyebrows aren't that ginger to be honest there light brown but I'm either dying my hair brown or black
what if i’m going for a gothic alt look though??

Latest