Hey Watch

KariAlkia
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi I'm new to The Student Room and attending Liverpool John Moores in September, I'm looking for any more people who are/might be doing History of art and museum and gallery studies there and Or people who will be living in Cambridge court in September or who are there now who might be able to give me some ideas of what ive got myself into =D
gman2k8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey hey! fish around you are bound to find peeps
dave_richard
Report 9 years ago
Welcome to TSR! Glad to have you here. People of this community would love to join newbie.
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
Hey, welcome to TSR! :smile:

Check out the Uni forums! (Click forums up the top there and scroll down )

Happy posting! :tsr:
ToasterPoster
Report 9 years ago
hey welcome to TSR, sorry i can't help you, im going to loughborough but hope you have fun at uni anyway
roi5in
Report 8 years ago
hey am heading to cambridge court in September as well and don't know anyone so i'd like ta get to know someone. I am doing business studies but i would still appreciate if you would like to write to me
thanks
DJSKYLINE
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by roi5in)
hey am heading to cambridge court in September as well and don't know anyone so i'd like ta get to know someone. I am doing business studies but i would still appreciate if you would like to write to me
thanks
holy thread revival
why not make a new one or pm her!?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads