My teams in work are changing and I dont know if I will fit in Watch

existance
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Basically my teams in work are changing in work (reshuffal, no new staff) with effect from next week. I am going off for 3 weeks due to exams and I will come back to changed teams. Basically I know people off my team and some off the 2 surrounding teams but on the team furthest away I only know afew who were on my team before the last change (if that makes sense) so if any of them I dont know get mixed in, I will miss the intro and not connect with them. How can organise myslef when I first come in because I wont even know who my manager is? Do you think this arriving late will affect me socially in the new team?
Torchskins
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ask your old manager to tell your new manager (if you change manager at all) to make you a summary of any information you need and give it to you on the day or email it to you at home. Three weeks isnt that long and dont use names unless your 100% on them and you will fit it.
existance
dont know if she will do that. The names things good.
Torchskins
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by existance)
dont know if she will do that. The names things good.
Shes there to encourage work and you need what i suggested or something to that effect to work and I use the name thing
Easywellyes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You'll fit right into the unemployed category.
existance
(Original post by Easywellyes)
You'll fit right into the unemployed category.
what
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed