hello im bridget Watch

Bridget94
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
hiya im bridget (but i gess u gessed that). i was just wondering its gonna sound really stupid but i want to start a new thread in one of the forums (ask a question on something to do with original writing) n i was wondering how to do it???? Any help??!?!?!?:confused:
FCUtdWill
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bridget94)
hiya im bridget (but i gess u gessed that). i was just wondering its gonna sound really stupid but i want to start a new thread in one of the forums (ask a question on something to do with original writing) n i was wondering how to do it???? Any help??!?!?!?:confused:
Welcome to the forum Bridget.

You click on a sub-forum you want your thread to be made, and click on "create new thread" like you have done with this one.
Bridget94
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
thankyou i thought i was being stupid lol
FCUtdWill
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
thankyou i thought i was being stupid lol
No problem.

Nah, you weren't.
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
Hey, welcome to TSR! :smile:

Happy posting! :tsr:
ToasterPoster
Report 9 years ago
I would help you, but to be honest i don't know myself, but looks like someone already has helped you, so looks like we can all learn from this thread!
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
Same as when you started this thread.

As an aside, can I ask [anyone who's prepared to answer] why people have this tendancy to have their birth year in their usernames? Does it signify anything to anyone?
alessiocerci
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
As an aside, can I ask [anyone who's prepared to answer] why people have this tendancy to have their birth year in their usernames? Does it signify anything to anyone?
Well if you want your name to be your username but its already taken then the obvious solution is to shove a couple of numbers at the end, and your birth year is an obvious choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.56%
No - but I will (17)
5.38%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.33%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.73%

Watched Threads