Stressed! Watch

WeasleyNumber10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
What do I do if i fail 2 AS subjects? I'm struggling and I'm really scared I'm going to fail... I've taken French, Psychology, Biology, and History... I'm just finding it hard and have no idea what I'm gonna do....
win2kpro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by EierVonSatan)
If you fail you resit, if you pass you resit - no difference really :nah:
No-one can put it better than that :top:

+, look at the first quote in your sig Weasley.
BlueTrain
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wait till you have university offers to meet, then you'll know what stress is.
username197472
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Right op, how many exams do you have left?

If you still have exams get revising and be optimistic. If you keep working you will at least do better than what you would without revision.

Make revision notes, developing outline then get deeper.

No point in stressing. Bandura (1977) talked about self-efficacy (sp) basically if we believe we can do something, we will achieve it! Be confident!
elldee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It is really not the end of the world. Just retake, there is always a way around it. You'll be fine, obviously it's easier not to have to retake, due to the pressure of more exams, so try your hardest to get in a as much rev. as possible and see how you do.
Dr_HI
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
don't worry Im in the same boat as I'm sure many others are, just do the best you can and if you have to resit, so be it, no problem
Tallon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Don't panic. It's not like if you fail you're going to have to join the circus for the rest of your life. If you happen to fail a couple exams, out of laods, just resit. sorted.
Simplyobsessed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by EierVonSatan)
If you fail you resit, if you pass you resit - no difference really :nah:
LOL.. So True...

In January i passed philosophy (C) and now im going to resit it (have done nothing at all on it due to clashes, so will get a U) and will resit it next January :p::o:

Thank goodness for resits!:yep:
ClaireHogben
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
try to relax a bit OP. Stressing too much will make your revision less effective.

My music teacher talks about A levels as "Eating an elephant with a spoon". If you look at the whole thing you'd think it wasn't possible, but if you get your head down and do one bit at a time, keep chipping away at it, then one day you will have eaten the whole elephant
Imson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
mind i ask you what psychology is like? (sorry if its not related to ur problem) how hard is it? is it an actual science subject like biology and chemstry?
counterstrike91
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ClaireHogben)
try to relax a bit OP. Stressing too much will make your revision less effective.

My music teacher talks about A levels as "Eating an elephant with a spoon". If you look at the whole thing you'd think it wasn't possible, but if you get your head down and do one bit at a time, keep chipping away at it, then one day you will have eaten the whole elephant

best analagy ever!
ClaireHogben
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
whoever repped me to ask a question but didn't leave their name so I could reply....

yes, AQA Spec B Biology, AQA Chemistry and Edexcel Maths/Further Maths
Aisha09
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ClaireHogben)
whoever repped me to ask a question but didn't leave their name so I could reply....

yes, AQA Spec B Biology, AQA Chemistry and Edexcel Maths/Further Maths
woops it was me :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads