The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good they are disgusting
Reply 2
That's gruesome. The cruelty to chickens is bad, too.
become a vegetarian/vegan/fruitarian
though as a law student i accept no liability and it would be very unreasonable for you to place a reliance on my advice given the highly informal nature of this forum (Caparo v Dickman)
Reply 5
Just eat the batter. :/
glance
Just eat the batter.

only in glasgow
Reply 7
i feel sick. that's horrible.

mmmmmmmm chicken.
I read a similar article to this and i'm never eating KFC again.
The adverts for KFC are **** as well.
Reply 9
wow I'm with you all as well
It took you until now to realise that KFC is inedible *****????
SexyPrince-type
become a vegetarian/vegan/fruitarian

That's a bit severe. Just don't eat crappy fast food.
Reply 12
Hmm I can't remember the last time I had KFC. But I had McDonalds yesterday and it was yuuuumm, as usual :smile:
Reply 13
:frown: that's awful
Reply 14
I got halfway through watching that and couldn't watch anymore. If that is all true, that is obscene.

I get so upset watching and hearing things like that, yet i still eat meat! I must become a vegetarian...
Well it's certainly a different type of video for old Pammy Anderson. :biggrin:
That really is horrific. I dont believe the workers can handle doing/seeing that either, its awful. I really hope something gets done to prevent this...

Am I the only one who wonders why they needed anderson to speak? Couldn't anyone have done?
SexyPrince-type
though as a law student i accept no liability and it would be very unreasonable for you to place a reliance on my advice given the highly informal nature of this forum (Caparo v Dickman)

Nice disclaimer.........someone's been revising for exams i can see!!!
Reply 18
I have had it once - around a month ago, didn't really like it that much either :redface:
Reply 19
SexyPrince-type

was that a sly dig at the fact I asked for advice on removing wax on from a c arpet and went with your advice to put vinegar on it?