I can honestly say I am never eating KFC again Watch

This discussion is closed.
princessmarisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im sorry to all you wimps who are like oooo ooo poor chickens but who gives a **** its just food for us, its only chickens they are bred to be food and just fullfilling their lives purpose. would you all moan about fruit/veg being grown in a greenhouse cause they dont get fresh air, plants are alive too etc... i think not.
get over it, if you like kfc eat it, its food, for people, not a holiday camp for chickens...
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
lol, vegetables don't have feelings. :rolleyes:
princessmarisa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
lol, vegetables don't have feelings. :rolleyes:
and chickens do? when was the last time you heard a chicken say "bucark i didnt like it when you said you wanted to eat me BUCAAAAAWK that hurt my feelings cluckcluck" or give any indication they are thinking that. :rolleyes:
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by marisad_uk)
and chickens do? when was the last time you heard a chicken say "bucark i didnt like it when you said you wanted to eat me BUCAAAAAWK that hurt my feelings cluckcluck" or give any indication they are thinking that. :rolleyes:
Just because they can't talk doesn't mean they don't feel pain. :confused:
princessmarisa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just because they can't talk doesn't mean they don't feel pain. :confused:
I never said they can't feel pain, i suggested they don't have "feelings" in the way us humans think of feelings as in related to emotions, and even if they do, who cares, its only chickens.
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
I never said they can't feel pain, i suggested they don't have "feelings" in the way us humans think of feelings as in related to emotions, and even if they do, who cares, its only chickens.
That's a bit harsh.
princessmarisa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That's a bit harsh.
I don't think so, i just don't care about animals that are basically just a chicken burger on legs, their purpose in life is to be eaten so it doesnt matter how they are treat before hand. It would be a much better use of time to worry about human issues, especially those that affect you directly. If the conditions were unclean and caused food poisooning to humans that would be a different case, but if the whole point is its cruel to chickens, i don't care and think its a waste of peoples thoughts that do.
Debussy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
>.< I hate peta.
:dito:
princessmarisa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
>.< I hate peta.
celebs are like oooo cause loadsa people are going to feel for lets cash in for popularity!
AATTMM
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chilipop)
BEWARE this is not pretty

Click
:O. Honestly didn't know they were as bad as that. I'll try and avoid KFC as well.
princessmarisa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh my god. I don't think I've ever met ANYONE who shares that sentiment. rock on.
why do you hate them by the way?
OMGWTF
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thats pretty ****ed up. Im not going to eat KFC, but im not going to be a veggie
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the money you give to them doesn't always end up spent on legal protest efforts... and anti-vivisectionists bug me in general... they're hypocrites...
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wish someone would treat you like that.
cassie86
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
that is awfull. wont be eatting kfc anytime soon
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But that video only focused on KFC. Quite frankly that may only happen to 1 slaughter house but shame on KFC for doing nothing about it. They deserve to suffer if they are stupid enough to let people stamp on chickens and throw them against walls.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm pretty sure that they dealt with the incident. -They're hardly going to love the impact it might have on their sales. People who run businesses aren't always necessarily animal hating stone-people.
That video looked like that it had recorded all them events for months. It was like the holocaust in chicken form.
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
have you seen the pictures of gisele's victorias secret show when they ran on the catwalk??? that girl has composure!!
princessmarisa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
I wish someone would treat you like that.
how very nice of you, because a human being and a chicken should have equal rights and be treated equaly... :confused:
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
KFC is disgusting anyway.......yuck.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1497)
79.54%
Leave (385)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed