The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can't get the video to play!
Reply 121
Blue Bliss
That really is horrific. I dont believe the workers can handle doing/seeing that either, its awful. I really hope something gets done to prevent this...

Am I the only one who wonders why they needed anderson to speak? Couldn't anyone have done?

I don't think the video would have recieved as much publicity or interest if they had just anyone doing it.
me and two of my friends were sat in general studies when we saw the clip, we WILL NEVER EAT KFC again!!! that is disgusting Ther SICK F****** :mad:
Reply 123
TODAY

is the offical day to pester KFC about the way they treat their chickens, people from all around the world are participating. if you care, please call this UK number ,it's free.

just give them a piece of your mind, or just spend a few minutes asking them why they feel they have to treat chickens like that.

"This Wednesday, we want every last one of you to take a few minutes to call KFC and voice your complaints about the cruel treatment of the more than 800 million chickens raised for KFC.

In the factory farms and slaughterhouses of KFC suppliers, baby birds have their beaks cut off with a hot blade and no painkillers. After being injected with growth hormones, the chickens grow so large, so fast that they cripple under their own weight. At the end of their lives, chickens are strung up by their legs and have their throats slit, and then thrown into scalding hot water, often while they are fully conscious.

Everyone in the United States can call KFC at 1-800-CALL-KFC. Canadian activists, call toll-free at 1-866-774-7961, and in the UK, call 01483 717000. Remember that each call to KFC’s toll-free numbers costs the company money. Be sure to check out http://www.peta2.com/TAKECHARGE/t-kfccampaign.asp for more ways you can help."

please help.
fast food is all crap

i'm not veggie

i just dont eat meat much

unfortunely my not eating the steak in front of me will not save that cow/pig/lamb's life

if it did it wouldn't be on the plate in the first place

but cruelty to animals should stop
Reply 125
unfortunely my not eating the steak in front of me will not save that cow/pig/lamb's life

contrary to popular belief, if people stopped eating meat, just a little bit, MILLIONS of animals would be saved every year.

plus: beef rots in your colon for five years
Reply 126
rxbeef

plus: beef rots in your colon for five years

ewww, is that true.

that video was disgusting, poor chickens. boiled alive , eurgh!!! :mad:
Reply 127
ewww, is that true.

that video was disgusting, poor chickens. boiled alive , eurgh!!!

the beef in your colon rotting is true, trust me i know about these things :P

worse things happen to a lot of animals, not just chickens. for example did you know that piglets are often seen as useless so they just get thrown against the floor REALLY hard to kill them.
Reply 128
when i have to eat it i just dont think of that and everything is fine it tastes yummiful anyway :biggrin:
This is an official invatation to a boat party I am hosting on the OTARBS thread tonight you are all invited............. :biggrin:
Raziel
when i have to eat it i just dont think of that and everything is fine it tastes yummiful anyway :biggrin:

That's because you will eat anything that keeps still long enough :p:
Reply 131
Anyone called them yet. I might call them just to hear what they have to say
OMGWTF

U have to come to my boat party just cos of ur name........ :biggrin:

Yeah and ring them no one has posted that they have..............
Reply 133
Originally Posted by OMGWTF

ive phoned twice. they havent got much to say, they tip toe around the subjects and say they are a business that needs to make money. they also are very keen to get rid of you.the first person i spoke to wouldnt answer anything at all, he kept saying he wasnt in a position to answer. if i get anythign else thats interesting out of t hem, ill post! lol
Reply 134
KFC is luch with a capital lush
awesome

Go to page 1 u will be disgusted by the video
Reply 136

would you eat a humans over sized breasts? just think, munching jordans?!?!?!
rxbeef
would you eat a humans over sized breasts? just think, munching jordans?!?!?!

mmmmmmmmmmmm silicon
lessthanthree
don't be daft - they wouldn't even be bred! what do you think the farmers would do? just let them take up space and food on the farm!?

So r u saying that the Zionists that died in the second WW shouldn't have been born????
Ribomania
So r u saying that the Zionists that died in the second WW shouldn't have been born????

Ok sorry realise I'm reading a little too deeply into this...........

Latest

Trending

Trending