Turn on thread page Beta

Fav choccy bar watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    BIGGIT 4 the GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Nothing beats a good old mars bar
    Me doesn't like them.

They're the ones that are always left in the 'celebrations' chocolate box.

ReputationRep:
    This week i have mostly been eating ... mars delights. mmmm, my new fave chocolate treat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    GALAXY
    definitely mmmmmm yumy yummy

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy.

Or Yorkie if i'm feeling greedy.

So, Yorkie it is

ReputationRep:
    Topic!!! :d

ReputationRep:
    Toblerone or Crunchie.

ReputationRep:
    I like all of them. At the moment I am loving topics, starbars, mars delights, milkybars and double deckers with hazelnuts. But seriously, all of them are great. My favourite chocolate is Green and Black's white though - it's amazing stuff. Lindt 85% cocoa stuff rocks my socks off too.

ReputationRep:
    I have just noticed!

*is currently eating Lindt* Why isn't that there?!?!

ReputationRep:
    I like all of them on the poll. If I have to choose one, it would be a Mars bar.

ReputationRep:
    Kit Kat Chunky.

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy all the way.

Zain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by covered farm wagon)
    Lindt 85% cocoa stuff rocks my socks off too.
    Have you tried Lindt 99% cocoa chocolate? My younger brother brought me back some from France - I'm not sure if you can get it here in England though.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the Bueno!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    Have you tried Lindt 99% cocoa chocolate? My younger brother brought me back some from France - I'm not sure if you can get it here in England though.
    OMG i loooooooooooooooooove that stuff! *drools*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    No I've never tried it! It sounds interesting though... how was it? Maybe I should go to France. What a good excuse for a holiday!

ReputationRep:
    Double Decker or Boost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by covered farm wagon)
    No I've never tried it! It sounds interesting though... how was it? Maybe I should go to France. What a good excuse for a holiday!
    It's very nice, though so strong you can only eat very small bits of it at a time. Its texture is slightly different to ordinary chocolate, and - it has to be said - doesn't immediately taste very 'chocolatey', though it gets more so once you get used to it.

It's nice, but to be honest I prefer chocolate you can eat in greater amounts at a time!

ReputationRep:
    There's a shop in Whitby selling the 99% stuff. I love it, and Green and Black's (Maya Gold or Ginger). But if we're doing cadbury's etc., it's the wispa for me. I was devastated when they stopped selling it. Still am, in fact.

ReputationRep:
    Hersheys Cookies & Cream.

Rocks!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.