Water Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi please keep anon or delete.

I have started a new gym routine whereby I am trying to add muscle mass. I have been taking protein shakes and creatine to assist with this; however, I have started to notice that my tummy seems bigger than it was when I started. I am not eaating much more than before I started but I do consume quite a lot of water now >2.5 litres a dayand as a result I often left feeling bloated. Could this be what is making me look fatter?

Thanks
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi please keep anon or delete.

I have started a new gym routine whereby I am trying to add muscle mass. I have been taking protein shakes and creatine to assist with this; however, I have started to notice that my tummy seems bigger than it was when I started. I am not eaating much more than before I started but I do consume quite a lot of water now >2.5 litres a dayand as a result I often left feeling bloated. Could this be what is making me look fatter?

Thanks
It's the protein shakes; they're just a placebo that does nothing. You're right drinking lots of water, just get rid of the protein shakes. If you're scared that there isn't enough in you, eat more eggs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads