Turn on thread page Beta

I took my test today and failed!!! :'( i was so annoyed watch

the stupid b***h told me to go straight then decided she wanted me to go left at a round about then had the cheek to tell me i got a majour because i turned left! and ontop of that she said you also got a majour due to being in the wrong lane!!! i am so pissed off! i now have to wait until MARCH! to take it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failingisshit)
    the stupid b***h told me to go straight then decided she wanted me to go left at a round about then had the cheek to tell me i got a majour because i turned left! and ontop of that she said you also got a majour due to being in the wrong lane!!! i am so pissed off! i now have to wait until MARCH! to take it again.
    You should have complained.

Let me get this straight (no pun intended). She asked u to go straight ahead, and then changed her mind and said turn left?

You would have been in the correct lane anyway cos straight ahead and left are the same lane on 95% of roundabouts.

What? Im confused lol

ReputationRep:
    Ring up the DSA twice a day every day from now on for a cancellation and eventually you will get an earlier date.

ReputationRep:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    Complain, like you've never complained before.

ReputationRep:
    Normally they don't fail you for taking the wrong turn as long as you do it safely.

ReputationRep:
    Have a cup of warm milk and some cookies it will make you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    unlucky...excuse me while I get in my car and go for a drive lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    unlucky...excuse me while I get in my car and go for a drive lol
    Thats so mean

ReputationRep:
    The driving test system is just a money spinner in my opinion, as is the theory test.
    Be persistant and get a cancellation, just get out of the driving test circle as quickly as you can.
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    better luck next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    better luck next time
    Complaining is not the right way to go about it, you failed because you weren't well prepared and therefore u cant drive a car..and how can u expect to pass a driving test if u cant drive a car?

ReputationRep:
    what's a majour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    what's a majour?
    Major.

ReputationRep:
    Complaining wont do you any good because they take the examiners word for it it is you word against theirs. I have heard of people failing for that before even though it shouldnt be a major. I failed first time for stalling and it was in a safe place and I followed all the restart procedures correctly but my friend passed and in her turn in the road she touched the kerb and stalled three times in the middle of the road. It is so discretionary. Hopefully you will get an instructor who isnt a complete arse next time!!

ReputationRep:
    maybe it was jobs for the boys syndrome, or perhaps u sucked on the day. dont let it bother u, you arent a classified 2nd class driver. get urself a cancellation and take it again and pass in a month.

i failed first time and im not a bad driver. who gives a s... ull get there

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.