Turn on thread page Beta

The Literary Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyway, i think it's time i got some sleep.

see ya later:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Night matey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Wow... this place has become a standstill lately! Where are the old timers? Craghyrax? Steph? Elements? Gameplayer_no1?

I've not actually read that book you mentioned, gemby, is it any good? Tomorrow is the day I get a job and buy two books - Phantom by Terry Goodkind and Forest Mage by Robin Hobb :party:
    the tony parsons one, man and boy. it was a light read. its a bit of chick-lit, but we all need a little relaxing from time to time. i liked it because its all lovey n stuff

i'm such a girl :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemby!)
    the tony parsons one, man and boy. it was a light read. its a bit of chick-lit, but we all need a little relaxing from time to time. i liked it because its all lovey n stuff

i'm such a girl :rolleyes:
    actually, tony parsons, along with nick hornby come under the new found 'lad lit' genre, akin to chick lit.

ReputationRep:
    :O but he talks about all softy stuff that make you cry like a girl !!!!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow... this place has become a standstill lately! Where are the old timers? Craghyrax? Steph? Elements? Gameplayer_no1?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Eish! I've not been able to gain access to the internet for days, and the pc here is in someone else's bedroom, so even late nights are out :rolleyes: It won't be forever, I hope!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, welcome back for the quick return!

ReputationRep:
    oops I ahvent been in here for ages >.< my bad...

ReputationRep:
    'Sup Aphrodite? I see you've managed to find another thread that I'm active on :p:.

ReputationRep:
    hehe I used to be a regular on here...but then people stopped posting and I forogt about it I have been an official member for donkeys years :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    hehe I used to be a regular on here...but then people stopped posting and I forogt about it I have been an official member for donkeys years :p:
    Nice one :five:.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one :five:.
    yup :five:

ReputationRep:
    I ordered two books this week... Phantom by Terry Goodkind, and Forest Mage by Robin Hobb . I can't wait until they get here!

ReputationRep:
    I ordered two books this week... Phantom by Terry Goodkind, and Forest Mage by Robin Hobb . I can't wait until they get here!
    I think I've read some Terry Goodkind and didn't like him. For some or other reason. I still mean to try Robin Hobb :cool: Still busy reading Rats and Gargoyles by Mary Gentle. Its quite good.

ReputationRep:
    Terry Goodkind is awesome . It helps if you start at the beginning :p:. Robin Hobb is also amazing.

ReputationRep:
    It helps if you start at the beginning...
    Yeh...that might have helped!

ReputationRep:
    I went down to buy a book yesterday..had two in mind....and no shops in town had either of them! :motz:

ReputationRep:
    :argh: I hate it when that happens. Tried amazon?

ReputationRep:
    i just got 11 James Patterson hardbacks(BCA Special editions) for £9.99 with £2.99P&P

wonder when i'll get around to reading them, lol

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.