The Literary Society Watch

Mr_Pedantic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Super idea. Just a real pity that we no one could achieve that 100% of the time and still be a human:rolleyes:
Hmm, 'Human', how quaint :evil:
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
Hmm, 'Human', how quaint :evil:
AAAAAAAAK :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
AK47? Right here.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
AK47? Right here.
*Scurries to hind behind Demon_AS*
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Step three, step four, I'm comedy hardcore saif! Keep on dancing you won't get fatter. Rewind, two time.

:rofl: Can't beat Tubes.
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Step three, step four, I'm comedy hardcore saif! Keep on dancing you won't get fatter. Rewind, two time.

:rofl: Can't beat Tubes.
^o)

:hello:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
yo-less, the exam boards mark your exams, not your teacher. So don't let her intimidate you or prevent you from expressing your mind. Obviously don't be a rude obstreperous idiot... like loads of the kids in school 'these days'.. (cause that's just about as conformist as you're going to get) but don't be afraid to be yourself fully in how you voice your opinions!
She's right. And in your situation thank God she isn't marking your stuff that will get you the grade!
Finishing Touches
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I just tried joining the list using the link provided on the first page but it didn't work.

I read loads and would love to join in with you all!
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elements)
^o)

:hello:
Hehehehe, hi Elements , long time! How's it going?

Ignore the chav, I was watching youtube videos from soccer AM last night, and, well, they're too funny :p:.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hehehehe, hi Elements , long time! How's it going?

Ignore the chav, I was watching youtube videos from soccer AM last night, and, well, they're too funny :p:.
If you say so. I myself use youtube for more quality stuff.:p: Have youtube music video minimised on my screen atm so I'm listening to music too. Would you like me to lead you to some stuff on youtube that I like, some of which is cheesy? Lots of work over here but I'm good- things are generally going well, some funny incidents too. How about you?
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:s:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
If you say so. I myself use youtube for more quality stuff.:p: Have youtube music video minimised on my screen atm so I'm listening to music too. Would you like me to lead you to some stuff on youtube that I like, some of which is cheesy? Lots of work over here but I'm good- things are generally going well, some funny incidents too. How about you?
Yeah, things are going fine. Moving along at their own pace, really. I like scouring youtube for funny stuff, hence the Soccer AM stuff hehe.

Anything interesting in those funny incidents?
Sir Esh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi guys. Some Very Big News from me

Well, I haven't really been all that active here lately, but I do enjoy popping in from time to time. I just thought you might like to know about this:

Basically, I have been writing a novel with my twin brother since the age of 11, and it has been accepted by two publishers (we're 17 now, so it's been a long wait, but one well worth it)! The book is entitled Conspiracy of Calaspia - Insanity, Book One. One publisher is in the U.K., the other is in India, and will take control over everything in S. and S.E. Asia. It's the first installment in a series of 6 or 7 novels in the Insanity series; a fantasy series set in our own world: Calaspia. We're already listed on Amazon (although there is no front cover yet, as we are still finalising it) and have even been mentioned by the Grumpy Old Bookman! The world release date is set for 21st November and we are, as you can imagine, very excited about the whole thing!

More information is on our website, if you want to find out about it, or you can, of course, PM me Although I am rather busy at the moment. . .

This should also be inspiration for some other aspiring authors here! We're you're age (well, if you're on this forum, then more or less anyway) and have managed to get something published: if you keep writing, you will too!

Thanks,
Sir Esh
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, things are going fine. Moving along at their own pace, really. I like scouring youtube for funny stuff, hence the Soccer AM stuff hehe.

Anything interesting in those funny incidents?
That's good to know.Um yes. Some of them kind of involve me embarassing myself though!:p: :ninja: Lol, I was just about to tell you to gets your butt back down here :p: but I will say so anyhow as you have just now logged off.:hmmm:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sir Esh)
Hi guys. Some Very Big News from me

Well, I haven't really been all that active here lately, but I do enjoy popping in from time to time. I just thought you might like to know about this:

Basically, I have been writing a novel with my twin brother since the age of 11, and it has been accepted by two publishers (we're 17 now, so it's been a long wait, but one well worth it)! The book is entitled Conspiracy of Calaspia - Insanity, Book One. One publisher is in the U.K., the other is in India, and will take control over everything in S. and S.E. Asia. It's the first installment in a series of 6 or 7 novels in the Insanity series; a fantasy series set in our own world: Calaspia. We're already listed on Amazon (although there is no front cover yet, as we are still finalising it) and have even been mentioned by the Grumpy Old Bookman! The world release date is set for 21st November and we are, as you can imagine, very excited about the whole thing!

More information is on our website, if you want to find out about it, or you can, of course, PM me Although I am rather busy at the moment. . .

This should also be inspiration for some other aspiring authors here! We're you're age (well, if you're on this forum, then more or less anyway) and have managed to get something published: if you keep writing, you will too!

Thanks,
Sir Esh
That's brilliant news- awesome! Well done! You 2 should be very proud of yourselves!;grouphugs; Yes that is inspiring too despite my stories developing at a slow pace only due to study eating up practically all of my time! Will definitely check out that website and your book! I like and write fantasy too. So is Calaspia your own Utopian world or Dystopian world? What is it like or is the plot generally like/include without giving away too much information? Make sure that your publishers get you a fare cut of the money to be made from it! How did you get the attention of the publishers/an offer? Why've you got one publisher in India too? Is it Japanese themed or partly in an Asian language or context then or with anime illustrations? I'm really interested.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
That's good to know.Um yes. Some of them kind of involve me embarassing myself though!:p: :ninja: Lol, I was just about to tell you to gets your butt back down here :p: but I will say so anyhow as you have just now logged off.:hmmm:
Lol I never went anywhere! Just my browser closed randomly, but I'm back!
Figaro123
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm full of admiration for anyone who can actually sit down and write a whole novel! I've tried once or twice but I always get bored with my subject matter very quickly. With poetry at least even if I swiftly realise what I've written is utter garbage, I don't delete it because it's finished. If I carry on, eventually I'll have a volume!
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Like most artists, I guess, you hate your work as soon as it's done. Happens with my music - sometimes I'll record a piece on my guitar and just trash it as rubbish.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of poetry, though - I liked what we did for AS English in Carol Ann Duffy Some of her poems made me laugh (like Mrs. Sisyphus). :rofl: The World's Wife definitely made the lessons entertaining.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol I never went anywhere! Just my browser closed randomly, but I'm back!
Oh OK then!:hugs:
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Like most artists, I guess, you hate your work as soon as it's done. Happens with my music - sometimes I'll record a piece on my guitar and just trash it as rubbish.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of poetry, though - I liked what we did for AS English in Carol Ann Duffy Some of her poems made me laugh (like Mrs. Sisyphus). :rofl: The World's Wife definitely made the lessons entertaining.
Really? I'm not like that. Apart from with some pieces of coursework.:ninja:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1495)
79.61%
Leave (383)
20.39%

Watched Threads