Turn on thread page Beta

The Literary Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    11!:eek: Mine has never been that high! Mind you, you are a good 1000 or so posts in front of me! We both joined TSR on the same month of the same year!:five:
    I am? Lol, you're a good 1000 or so rep points in front of me :p:

I only really became active before our exams... i.e. in May. I only had 200 - 300 odd posts then, I think. Maybe even less :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I like to do that too. Also, I'm often not actually online for the peak times.. like now on Insomniac's.. where there's loads going on. If I miss those.. then I come on when it's dead, and leave one measly post :confused:
    Yes that's happened to me too. Not as fun, I find. Unless someone from my special list is online too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    I am? Lol, you're a good 1000 or so rep points in front of me :p:

I only really became active before our exams... i.e. in May. I only had 200 - 300 odd posts then, I think. Maybe even less :eek:
    I wish! Despite getting about 200 points of negging on one day! :eek: Meanies! We're probably about the same as although I got one green gem more than you, you have about a 1000 more posts than me! I found it hard easing into TSR- probably started more so posting around January time, a bit of December and March too though!:p:

ReputationRep:
    I wish! Despite getting about 200 points of negging on one day! :eek: Meanies! We're probably about the same as although I got one green gem more than you, you have about a 1000 more posts than me! I found it hard easing into TSR- probably started more so posting around January time, a bit of December and March too though!:p:
    Harsh! -200 points?! That's... mean! They must've been rep-giants than did that to you - my own neg-rep is only worth -24.

I hope you didn't do anything to stir things up! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Harsh! -200 points?! That's... mean! They must've been rep-giants than did that to you - my own neg-rep is only worth -24.

I hope you didn't do anything to stir things up! :eek:
    No I didn't! Would I ever?:angel: Yes they are rep giants. One person I just clash with, they just took the mickey out of my username and everything I said and they didn't like it when I spoke to some ppl on here who are their friends too :rolleyes:, the maturity level on here sometimes,- was a minus 50 something. Then another minus 70 or so recently for exposing them as a hypocrite (this not included in the just over 200 points total). then another one was 164 points and was by someone I had never talked to before, but had negged me for not liking some of my views down in Fashion & Beauty ( I rarely visit that part anyway oh and got about 100 points deducted down there for saying that not all slim ppl have eating disorders!).

ReputationRep:
    Took my post count total off my display some time ago as it's rather embarassing/discomforting for me.*Shifts in chair*.

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't! Would I ever?:angel: Yes they are rep giants. One person I just clash with, they just took the mickey out of my username and everything I said and they didn't like it when I spoke to some ppl on here who are their friends too :rolleyes:, the maturity level on here sometimes,- was a minus 50 something. Then another minus 70 or so recently for exposing them as a hypocrite (this not included in the just over 200 points total). then another one was 164 points and was by someone I had never talked to before, but had negged me for not liking some of my views down in Fashion & Beauty ( I rarely visit that part anyway oh and got about 100 points deducted down there for saying that not all slim ppl have eating disorders!).
    :eek: Harsh! That's so mean :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    That's awful Elements.. now I understand why you were upset with TSR when I chatted to you a few months ago...

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Harsh! That's so mean :hugs:
    Z'I know. Wasn't much fun when there were 10 or so ppl ganging up on me1 idiots and fatties!:p: :ninja: I survived though. Survived the negs from an ex-friend too and alot worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    That's awful Elements.. now I understand why you were upset with TSR when I chatted to you a few months ago...
    No that would've been about an ex-best friend being the biggest and most cruel b!tch ever! But yes. ;grouphugs; time I feel.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, TSR can be harsh, I guess! But most people are nice, I've found

ReputationRep:
    Damn, TSR can be harsh, I guess! But most people are nice, I've found
    Yes, knew her from real life so hat one doesn't really count. :p:Yes, I've made loads of great friends/ met ppl more like myself and interested in more things that I am and like and who are really great and nice to talk to from here.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad to hear it I'm also glad that I was introduced to TSR... without it, my nights would be much sadder

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad to hear it I'm also glad that I was introduced to TSR... without it, my nights would be much sadder
    :hugs: Why do you say that hen? You were introduced to TSR then? By anyone, I know?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah It was actually Steph! that led the trend in our school. She first came on here (dunno how, probably looking for coursework help). She showed to of our friends, clomoo and pink_panther... and one day pink_panther showed me I thought it seemed like a useful sort of place, so I joined

ReputationRep:
    Yeah It was actually Steph! that led the trend in our school. She first came on here (dunno how, probably looking for coursework help). She showed to of our friends, clomoo and pink_panther... and one day pink_panther showed me I thought it seemed like a useful sort of place, so I joined
    Cool. I just came across it when I was doing some research for homweork. Wanted to join but couldn't because of not being even worse with computer, not having my own internet account etc and because my parents wouldn't approve. They still wouldn't approve especially after some of the stuff that has been done on here directed at me- they know about some of it, but I signed up anyhow- didn't tell them about it and wont do either else I'll never be able to speak to yuo all and use the site/go on it, I mean, ever again.. Has been very useful, fun and factual. I don't talk about TSR to ppl at school though. Just because I don't want them joining and there's no point if no-one cares or will listen!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly I understand

Steph! didn't want me to join either, for the same reason... so she lied to me . It kinda hurt at the time, but she said she was sorry, and I forgave her!

Anyways, I'm for bed! It's been fun, Elements! Good night :ciao: xxx

ReputationRep:
    I was introduced to TSR by someone from school to. But he's (semi) left here now.

ReputationRep:
    I found TSR (although it was UKL then) because I was googling information on the Artemis Fowl movie and found the Artemis Fowl Movie Update thread. I introduced a friend of mine to TSR, but she doesn't really go on much.

ReputationRep:
    Shame

And hello! Welcome to the Lit Soc Wanna join? :cool:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.