Scroll to see replies

Reply 5360
Demon_AS
Go read AA! :p:

Haha....ok I'm persuaded :p:
Reply 5361
MrsIpod
Haha....ok I'm persuaded :p:
Good! That's the attitude I like to hear :p:.

Let me know what you think as soon as you stop! :biggrin:
Reply 5362
Today I got to see: Imtiaz Dharker, Simon Armitage, Grace Nicols, Carol Ann Duffy, Gillian Clarke and John Agard for my poetry trip :biggrin:
Reply 5363
My commiserations :console:. :p:
Reply 5364
Demon_AS
My commiserations :console:. :p:

huh?
Reply 5365
Hibz123
huh?
Lol, I hated poetry at school...

I was being sarcastic :smile:.
Reply 5366
Demon_AS
Lol, I hated poetry at school...

I was being sarcastic :smile:.

Oh, I did not know you was referring that post to me, so I replied with "huh":smile:
Reply 5367
Hibz123
Oh, I did not know you was referring that post to me, so I replied with "huh":smile:
Hah, sorry, I should've quoted :smile:.

But I thought it was probably within seconds of your post, so you'd know. Never mind! :biggrin: How are things?
Reply 5368
Demon_AS
Hah, sorry, I should've quoted :smile:.

But I thought it was probably within seconds of your post, so you'd know. Never mind! :biggrin: How are things?

Fine, Just stressing about maths, because the exam is soooo soon:sigh: . How about you?
Reply 5369
Hibz123
Fine, Just stressing about maths, because the exam is soooo soon:sigh: . How about you?
I'm ok thanks, a bit tired of working at the moment, but what do you do? :dontknow:

How's the revision?
Reply 5370
Demon_AS
I'm ok thanks, a bit tired of working at the moment, but what do you do? :dontknow:

How's the revision?

I am currently in year 11 and revising like MAD:mad2:
Reply 5371
Hibz123
I am currently in year 11 and revising like MAD:mad2:
Hahaha, awww, still a baby then!

I can't even remember my GCSEs :no:.
Reply 5372
Demon_AS
Hahaha, awww, still a baby then!

I can't even remember my GCSEs :no:.

What are you doing currently? Finally, next year A-levels:smile:
Reply 5373
Hibz123
What are you doing currently? Finally, next year A-levels:smile:
I'm a second year medical student :smile:. So, GCSEs were a long time ago for me.

What A levels are you doing next year?
Reply 5374
Demon_AS
I'm a second year medical student :smile:. So, GCSEs were a long time ago for me.

What A levels are you doing next year?

Wow medicine you must be really intelligent:smile: I am going to study: Economics, Law, History and English Literature. Do you think they are good options?
Reply 5375
Hibz123
Wow medicine you must be really intelligent:smile: I am going to study: Economics, Law, History and English Literature. Do you think they are good options?
Yeah, I'm a genius :cool:.

Spoiler

They look like pretty good choices to me :smile:. What do you intend to do with your life after? Because that's pretty much dictated my A level choices (as well as interest in the subjects, of course).
Reply 5376
Demon_AS
Yeah, I'm a genius :cool:.

Spoiler

They look like pretty good choices to me :smile:. What do you intend to do with your life after? Because that's pretty much dictated my A level choices (as well as interest in the subjects, of course).

Perhaps Law, something different to my twin lol:smile:
Reply 5377
Hibz123
Perhaps Law, something different to my twin lol:smile:
Ah, you have a twin? Awww.

What is your twin doing?
Reply 5378
Demon_AS
Ah, you have a twin? Awww.

What is your twin doing?

Biology,Chemistry,Maths,I.C.T and Graphics:smile:. I'm pushing him to go into medicine:biggrin:
Reply 5379
Hibz123
Biology,Chemistry,Maths,I.C.T and Graphics:smile:. I'm pushing him to go into medicine:biggrin:
Lol, does he want that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending