The Student Room Group

The Literary Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Im scared to post in the Ask a Mod bit - Id be so lonely :redface:.
Reply 81
Oh wait silly me :redface: - I just cant see the rest.
Reply 82
medic_bex
i'm currently reading a picture of dorian gray by oscar wilde... impeccable as ever

ahh,its on my dressing table.i've been meaning to read it,but i keep getting other books :redface: i reckon i should then?
Reply 83
staylor
Oh wait silly me :redface: - I just cant see the rest.

blind old man! :p:
Reply 84
yo-less
ahh,its on my dressing table.i've been meaning to read it,but i keep getting other books :redface: i reckon i should then?

well, i've just started it... but i love his writing so much... i've started bigging it up already... :redface:
Reply 85
I have vowed to myself NEVER to read the DaVinci code, just because it's always being raved about. I like to be difficult! I don't care how good it is! :biggrin:
Reply 86
Rebecca/Becca
I have vowed to myself NEVER to read the DaVinci code, just because it's always being raved about. I like to be difficult! I don't care how good it is! :biggrin:

its good, but once you've read it, you don't feel learned or indulged like you do when you read truly good literature...
Reply 87
medic_bex
its good, but once you've read it, you don't feel learned or indulged like you do when you read truly good literature...

Well, I'm not going to read it so I don't have to worry about that then!! :smile:
Reply 88
Good news everybody (to quote a certain well known scientist)!

We may soon have a book forum.
Reply 89
Success!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 90
staylor
Success!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:redface: i just sent you a PM asking when it would be operational.damn me for going to my inbox first :eek:
Reply 91
medic_bex

*agrees* its just a conspiracy story...but i like conspiracies so :rolleyes:
Reply 92
It's so good that there's a book subforum!! Loving it! :biggrin:
Reply 93
Rebecca/Becca
It's so good that there's a book subforum!! Loving it! :biggrin:

we owe it all to Staylor even though it was my idea,he asked

YAY STAYLOR
:party: :champ: :star: :congrats: :elefant: :marchmell :beer: :ridinghor :shakehand :dancing2: :cheers: :rock: :top: :dancing: :thrasher: :party:
Reply 94
Thankyou Staylor!
Reply 95
yay! thank ye staylor and holy yo_less :biggrin:
Reply 96
I've never had so many smilies in my name before :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 97
steerpike
yay! thank ye staylor and holy yo_less :biggrin:

*blushes*why,thank you,dear :angel:
Reply 98
staylor
I've never had so many smilies in my name before :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

it sure brightens up this dreary place,eh?
back to the topic(<i've sunk down to hijacking my own threads :eek: )
who has read The Bartimaeus Trilogy?(The Amulet Of Samarkand and The Golems Eye,the third book;Ptolemy's gate is yet to come out)
Reply 99
I read the first 2 - pretty good books actually. When does the third actually get released?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending