(Original post by Shylock)
    the alchemist good :yy:
    So youve said...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hey does this literary thing cover poems as well? Coz I've just invented a haiku about TSR!

I give it all up
    The Student Room is pointless
    Bit like life really
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    how dare you say TSR is pointless?!!!

what you doing here then? and yes poems and the like are included. we don't want to hear yours if it isn't good. period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    how dare you say TSR is pointless?!!!

what you doing here then? and yes poems and the like are included. we don't want to hear yours if it isn't good. period.
    Would you want to try and stab somebody with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackykins)
    Hey does this literary thing cover poems as well? Coz I've just invented a haiku about TSR!

I give it all up
    The Student Room is pointless
    Bit like life really
    You're a New Member, with a grand total of six posts under your name...wow...inspiring stuff. That definitely puts you in a great position to talk about pointlessness :p:.

Give it a while. Find a society that interests you. You might be surprised, there are some decent folk abouts, in this place.
    :tsr2:

*cough*
    (Original post by yo-less)

New discussion; Where are your reading spots?ie Where do you tend to read mostly?
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    *cough*

:hmmm:
    Alas, I'm a traditional lie-down-in-bed-with-a-cup-of-tea-and-book person, so generally I read in bed. But that's only where I spend most of my time reading. In school, it'd be in the sixth-form common room or library, it could be on the bus... anywhere!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i read anywhere

ReputationRep:
    I read in your mum
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    I read in your mum
    haha...not funny :thumpdown

ReputationRep:
    Usually in bed or on the tube as i'm always travelling around.

ReputationRep:
    In England

ReputationRep:
    evil-tuna, staylor - witty, but immature

i read prefer to read on a bench in my garden in the morning.. when i wake up - the mind is at its best in the morning.

i used to take readin in autos, but i got sick once. nvr want to do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry bout immaturity, it just was so tempting, plus i was not sober.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    Sorry bout immaturity, it just was so tempting, plus i was not sober.
    apology accepted

ReputationRep:
    i read in bed, on the sofa, while i eat at the table, on the bus, but never in the college library ( the librarians are evil i tells ye, EVIL!)

ReputationRep:
    I read in bed, at school, at the table when I'm eating and at my desk when I'm working. I used to read in the library and still sometimed do but at my school there's an evil librarian too. :eek: :mad: :p: What about everyone else?^o) Like where do you read yo-less?^o)

I used to read upside down

But reading small print upside down can give you a headache. Infact, reading small print the normal way can give you a headache!:hmmm: Which is why they shouldn't have small print in these absurdly thick novels. You're squinting half the time anyway. What's the point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    I read in bed, at school, at the table when I'm eating and at my desk when I'm working. I used to read in the library and still sometimed do but at my school there's an evil librarian too. :eek: :mad: :p: What about everyone else?^o) Like where do you read yo-less?^o)
    maybe it is a universal evilness :eek:

i feel like i should save the world at this point by ridding the world of evil librarians, but i am a little too tired to do that, so i will think superman thoughts *spandex* :yy:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.