What is your strange irrational fear that nobody else has you think?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hate touching raw chicken (funnily enough but nothing to do with my name). Makes me feel like retching!!! I can touch beef/sausages/bacon fine its just chicken!!! My housemates think i'm weird cos i bought plastic gloves so i don't actually have to touch the chicken!!!
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My mum has a serious problem with foam (the spongy material stuff). She basically has a fit if you take it anywhere near her, especially if you rub it to make a noise. She wont touch it and can't even look at it without shreaking at me to take it away. Quite amusing in a way...but it's quite an extreme reaction really.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
My mum has a serious problem with foam (the spongy material stuff). She basically has a fit if you take it anywhere near her, especially if you rub it to make a noise. She wont touch it and can't even look at it without shreaking at me to take it away. Quite amusing in a way...but it's quite an extreme reaction really.
One of my friends is like that with cotton wool! She came up to stay and I had to take it out of the bathroom and put it in the back of a cupboard before she'd use my bathroom!!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Petrified of static shocks.
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Leaves :rolleyes:
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
Leaves :rolleyes:
Autumm must be absolutely terrifying for you.
Leaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have a fear that's hard to explain... I hate clusters of tiny holes and patterns. They make me feel sick... Only certain things actually trigger it though... :confused:
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Leaby)
I have a fear that's hard to explain... I hate clusters of tiny holes and patterns. They make me feel sick... Only certain things actually trigger it though... :confused:
Lace?
Scout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i absolutly refuse to touch cotton wool and i hate it when ppl rub tissues and it make that horrible sound goes straight through me!
emmz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im really really scared of being sick and always av panic attack before - honestly
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I now have a fear of my own avatar.
emmz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
I now have a fear of my own avatar.
oh wot ya tryin ta say lol
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Prawns!!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
oh wot ya tryin ta say lol
LOL, It's not you, it's someone else.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My fear: balconies.
I'm always extra-aware on a high balcony, because I remember a dream I had in my toddlerhood that I was holding on to the edge of the balcony at the flats I was living at, and I fell because no-one came to help me... maybe my old fear of loneliness in disguise, now I don't fear loneliness so balconies must've become a substitute...
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Im always worried that I've left the keys in the door so I have to check 5 times.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (35)
7.78%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (37)
8.22%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (109)
24.22%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (61)
13.56%
No, nothing has changed (134)
29.78%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (74)
16.44%

Watched Threads