Turn on thread page Beta

What is your strange irrational fear that nobody else has you think? watch

ReputationRep:
    I hate touching raw chicken (funnily enough but nothing to do with my name). Makes me feel like retching!!! I can touch beef/sausages/bacon fine its just chicken!!! My housemates think i'm weird cos i bought plastic gloves so i don't actually have to touch the chicken!!!

ReputationRep:
    My mum has a serious problem with foam (the spongy material stuff). She basically has a fit if you take it anywhere near her, especially if you rub it to make a noise. She wont touch it and can't even look at it without shreaking at me to take it away. Quite amusing in a way...but it's quite an extreme reaction really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    My mum has a serious problem with foam (the spongy material stuff). She basically has a fit if you take it anywhere near her, especially if you rub it to make a noise. She wont touch it and can't even look at it without shreaking at me to take it away. Quite amusing in a way...but it's quite an extreme reaction really.
    One of my friends is like that with cotton wool! She came up to stay and I had to take it out of the bathroom and put it in the back of a cupboard before she'd use my bathroom!!

ReputationRep:
    Petrified of static shocks.

ReputationRep:
    Leaves :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
    Leaves :rolleyes:
    Autumm must be absolutely terrifying for you.

ReputationRep:
    I have a fear that's hard to explain... I hate clusters of tiny holes and patterns. They make me feel sick... Only certain things actually trigger it though... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    I have a fear that's hard to explain... I hate clusters of tiny holes and patterns. They make me feel sick... Only certain things actually trigger it though... :confused:
    Lace?

ReputationRep:
    i absolutly refuse to touch cotton wool and i hate it when ppl rub tissues and it make that horrible sound goes straight through me!

ReputationRep:
    im really really scared of being sick and always av panic attack before - honestly

ReputationRep:
    I now have a fear of my own avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I now have a fear of my own avatar.
    oh wot ya tryin ta say lol

ReputationRep:
    Prawns!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    oh wot ya tryin ta say lol
    LOL, It's not you, it's someone else.

ReputationRep:
    My fear: balconies.
    I'm always extra-aware on a high balcony, because I remember a dream I had in my toddlerhood that I was holding on to the edge of the balcony at the flats I was living at, and I fell because no-one came to help me... maybe my old fear of loneliness in disguise, now I don't fear loneliness so balconies must've become a substitute...

ReputationRep:
    Im always worried that I've left the keys in the door so I have to check 5 times.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.