The Student Room Group
MrBlackwood
So, how does everyone feel about the upcoming exams on the 1st June?

thoughts and opinions welcome =]

MrBlackwood

OCR AS?
Reply 2
I think OCR and AQA both have the first exam on the 1st, not sure about Edexcel.

I'm not particularly confident, but I'm pretty sure I can get a C, though a B would obv be preferable :smile:. I know the required material, but the mark schemes are so inconsistent, and the lack of past papers worries me.

Hope OCR and whoever else candidates find it goes well, but other than that I hope all the AQA candidates do mysteriously badly :P.

(I'm doing AQA AS)
Doing CCEA bio on 1st of june... Got a lot to do between now and then :/.
Ugh, i'm not looking forward to it, i need some more past papers man! Also reading through the specimen mark scheme, it's ridiculous in places.

Anyways, all the best everyone !! :biggrin:
Reply 5
12th June
WJEC are sitting them on the first as well. I'm a bit skeptical at the moment. I'm hoping I can get an A, but I'm unsure. I always fall down on lamer mark scheme specifics.
I can feel a C looming very closely. :frown:
Reply 8
Scary biscuits.

Anyone sit the Jan 09 CCEA Biology AS? Care to tell me what topics came up? =)
Reply 9
look at the ccea website!!
Reply 10
toddy21
look at the ccea website!!

I've looked. There's only the mark scheme available there and I can't work out all the questions from the answers.
Reply 11
Edexcel is 1st June as well :smile:

I'm crap at Biology, I just don't get it :<
Reply 12
I've got an AS retake (unit 3) on the first. I should be okay, just memorising mark schemes atm. Im more worried about my actual A2 bio exams....
Reply 13
I'm retaking the January biology OCR test as well on Monday. I'm okay on that stuff, just been taking notes on it (finished today) but I'm waaaaay behind on the Unit 2 stuff. Will have to get along with doing enzymes and immunology today, classification and smoking tomorrow, and reading over notes on all the other stuff on Monday morning. But it's REALLY not looking good!
Ive got my Unit 2 AQA exam on the 4th, and im hoping to get 85% :biggrin::
And then im guna retake Unit 1 in january, cus i got a C, and also get 85% :biggrin::
Bring on the A!! :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending