?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
No, hardly ever.
*starbuck*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You need to eat more protein if you want to build up your muscles...also, lifting weights won't make you look like a body builder...low weights but high reps and you'll be well away.

Mata
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Exactly as starbuck says... my friend is a runner, and she does series of low weights with high reps, and has firm, toned but not visibly muscular arms.

Making your waist smaller will make your bum look bigger... I do 50 sit-ups every day, which pretty much keeps everything neat and tidy... I'd keep running if I were you, though. It's good for you, and stopping would just take away a good source of exercise.

Honestly, if you're losing a bit of weight it's probably from a good diet and exercise- nothing to worry about. Your body will be the shape that it is naturally meant to be (when you have the diet/exercise) and trying to change it too much will be difficult to attain and even more difficult to sustain.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but if you're losing weight, you should probably change something to stop losing weight.
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
dont be curvy!!!
since coming off the pill, i have stayed the same weight but have very big boobs and bum and a tiny waist. i lov my new curvy body, but buying clothes to fit is a nightmare. the only trousers i can get are the elastic lycra ones- jeans gape at the top of the back above my large j-lo as they are to big for my waist. tops make me look fat as i buy them big to fit my boobs.
so i say if its too hard to be curvy, just buy curvy looking clothes- like jeans with a seam down the front leg to emphasise the curves, or tight tops or padding
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.8%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (208)
40.78%
Nope, not that interesting (201)
39.41%

Watched Threads