Turn on thread page Beta

For all those people chosing AS Subjects watch

ReputationRep:
    I want more people doing Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) + Maths.
    I dont want any more people opting for such ridiculous subjects like psychology and media studies.
    As i have already said, if you are not intellectually capable enough to do such subjects then i dont blame you for your mutated Genetic Makeup. But in which case i ask you to not waste your time doing silly subjects like psychology. Instead i want you to fulfill other important roles in the community, at the moment i am sick and tired of seeing leaves everywhere, i could do with people like you, who are not capable of much else to clean up this mess and make this a better place.

ReputationRep:
    Why only sciences? what about English/Languages/Humanities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Why only sciences? what about English/Languages/Humanities?
    I wouldnt mind humanities/english. My problem is with idiots opting for psychology, media studies and other such inappropriate subjetcs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    I wouldnt mind humanities/english. My problem is with idiots opting for psychology, media studies and other such inappropriate subjetcs.
    As I'm not choosing any of those I won't argue with you, but I'm sure some people will...

ReputationRep:
    As I'm not choosing any of those I won't argue with you, but I'm sure some people will...
    Let them argue, i dont give a ****. They know i am right and that they are wrong. Everybody watched the news when the A-level results came out last August and everybody knows how Psychology and Media studies were referred to as Soft Subjects. So by chosing these subjects you are insulting yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Psych is harder than maths. I can say that because I do both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :P:P:P:P:P)
    Psych is harder than maths. I can say that because I do both.
    Or maybe you're just good at Maths. I know for a fact I would find psychology harder than maths.

ReputationRep:
    I don'c are which is harder anymore. I want people to do more USEFUL subjects.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe you're just good at Maths. I know for a fact I would find psychology harder than maths.
    It is ... a lot more to remember, and a lot harder to practice questions. Its easy to practice maths examples over and over again they can only ask questions of literally the same nature ... but psych is a lot more demanding in terms of memory ...

ReputationRep:
    ;

ReputationRep:
    It is ... a lot more to remember, and a lot harder to practice questions. Its easy to practice maths examples over and over again they can only ask questions of literally the same nature ... but psych is a lot more demanding in terms of memory ...
    I simply don't understand maths. Something like psychology which isn;t as definate I could get around.

ReputationRep:
    I don'c are which is harder anymore. I want people to do more USEFUL subjects.
    I would think looking at classifications of clinical disorders is more useful that solving a quadratic equation.

ReputationRep:
    I would think looking at classifications of clinical disorders is more useful that solving a quadratic equation.
    Stop trying to be funny you idiot. Think about it you tramp, more intelligent people go into maths rather than psychology..because maths is a tougher course to get into..and because it is more rewarding than psychology, now stop trying to be funny with me.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody watched the news when the A-level results came out last August and everybody knows how Psychology and Media studies were referred to as Soft Subjects. So by chosing these subjects you are insulting yourself.
    You dont need an A Level in Media Studies to know not to beilve everything you see on they news, nor do u need an a level in psychology to know that ur a complete sad idiot! Go worry about your own A Levels instead of everyone elses

ReputationRep:
    Stop trying to be funny you idiot. Think about it you tramp, more intelligent people go into maths rather than psychology..because maths is a tougher course to get into..and because it is more rewarding than psychology, now stop trying to be funny with me.

Youre just making your argument less and lessvalid by being childish. I DO maths! I know how hard a level is. Im assuming you dont do psychology. You DONT know how hard psychology is!!

ReputationRep:

I would argue but i'm not going to waste my breath on an idiot like him. I know i'm clever, probably a hell of a lot cleverer than him, and doing A level psychology doesnt make me thick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I would argue but i'm not going to waste my breath on an idiot like him. I know i'm clever, probably a hell of a lot cleverer than him, and doing A level psychology doesnt make me thick
    Are u going to do something which requires the use of psychology at uni?

u will say that u r now, but i bet ur not..i bet u do sommat which is in now related to psychology.

ReputationRep:
    Are u going to do something which requires the use of psychology at uni?

u will say that u r now, but i bet ur not..i bet u do sommat which is in now related to psychology.
    You're right, i'm probably not. I'll probably do an English or History degree. What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    You're right, i'm probably not. I'll probably do an English or History degree. What's your point?
    My point is that it is irrelevant. loadsa people do it for no reason..the only reason is that it could possibly be an Easy A.

people saying all this crap like "its lots of learning"..but thats easier than applying knowledge..like in maths

ReputationRep:
    Jesus mate clam down

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.