Watch
This discussion is closed.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jesus09)
My point is that it is irrelevant. loadsa people do it for no reason..the only reason is that it could possibly be an Easy A.

people saying all this crap like "its lots of learning"..but thats easier than applying knowledge..like in maths
I didn't do it because it was easy. I no i sound like i'm showing off but i could probably get an A in maths or a science if i worked hard enough, but i don't like those subjects. I chose psychology because it's interesting
Jesus09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I didn't do it because it was easy. I no i sound like i'm showing off but i could probably get an A in maths or a science if i worked hard enough, but i don't like those subjects. I chose psychology because it's interesting
fair enough, i can def get As in anything. i aint showing off either, but i know i can...if i work hard enogh
Jesus09
Rep:
?
fair enough, i can def get As in anything. i aint showing off either, but i know i can...if i work hard enogh
actually..english is an exception.
Ben.S.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My point is that it is irrelevant. loadsa people do it for no reason..the only reason is that it could possibly be an Easy A.

people saying all this crap like "its lots of learning"..but thats easier than applying knowledge..like in maths
I don't condone the taking of said 'subject' - but maths is sooo much easier at A2 (perhaps not further...) than any pure factual recall or essay-based subject. That's only how I found it - so don't start shouting at me! (please)

Ben
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The guy who began the thread sounds like a total idiot. He begins his threads by ordering that 'his will be done' then only has weak arguments to support his fallacious claims.

He does not realise that you need Psychology at A level to become a Psychologist (something that for example requires AAB at UCL). We need psychologists in this day and age..no doubt about that.

And media studies, often referred to as a 'mickey mouse' subject. One guy who left my college a few years ago has become extremely wealthy by using it to open up a media company.

'Jesus', as you call yourself, you must realise that not everyone wants to be a doctor. I might do, but my friends might want to be bankers, psychologists, lawyers, maybe even journalists. Imagine a world full of scientists, and only scientsts. What a depressing world that would be.

I hope you get shot. Maybe that will silence you once and for all..

Peace

John
Jesus09
Rep:
?
oh dear

watch your back wherever you go.
*SANDIE*
Report 17 years ago

An A grade maths is easier than an A grade psychology. Ive done them both, so I should know!
Ben.S.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jndikum)
The guy who began the thread sounds like a total idiot. He begins his threads by ordering that 'his will be done' then only has weak arguments to support his fallacious claims.

He does not realise that you need Psychology at A level to become a Psychologist (something that for example requires AAB at UCL). We need psychologists in this day and age..no doubt about that.

And media studies, often referred to as a 'mickey mouse' subject. One guy who left my college a few years ago has become extremely wealthy by using it to open up a media company.

'Jesus', as you call yourself, you must realise that not everyone wants to be a doctor. I might do, but my friends might want to be bankers, psychologists, lawyers, maybe even journalists. Imagine a world full of scientists, and only scientsts. What a depressing world that would be.

I hope you get shot. Maybe that will silence you once and for all..

Peace

John
Peace!?! Bit of a contradiction, isn't it!

Ben
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.05%
No (514)
48.95%

Watched Threads