(Original post by timeofyourlife)
    a nice pic to cheer everyone up..

http://www.scubamom.com/scuba/psvbch8.jpg
    i'm so goin there tonight..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    a nice pic to cheer everyone up..

Oh, I wanna go on holiday

Maybe I'll brave the beach tomorrow :eek: Sit on the sand and revise...its warm enough. Yeh...I'll do that

ReputationRep:
    We have walnut, peach, pear, apple, plum and magnolia trees, but it's still manky and grey outside

ReputationRep:
    its raining here..was extremely hot today..crappy british weather cant make up its mind. oh lovin the pool. just to add to the stir u have caused lessthanthree!

ReputationRep:
    Just getting a touch of saturday syndrome. NO ONE wants to/can go out to the pub/club with me, and I am really poor anyway! I cant comfort eat because I am dieting... and I am once again stuck on the computer watching people sign in and out... in and out... GAH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Oh, I wanna go on holiday

Maybe I'll brave the beach tomorrow :eek: Sit on the sand and revise...its warm enough. Yeh...I'll do that
    De west side or de east side........

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.