Is it possible to revise maths GCSE in one day?

Watch
Playa_h8r
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
well?
BJack
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you actually need to revise for it, you'll probably need more than a day.
obessedwithu&rockmusic
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i revised for 2 days, pulled out an A* 377/380...i am sure you can it too
YuDunno
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Playa_h8r)
well?
If you find out ..

Let me no
Moronic Acid
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Definitely - so long as you're fairly proficient with everything you've learnt (i.e. you can easily revise the entire GCSE in a day, but it would be pretty hard to learn everything from scratch in one day)
username297163
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yhhh you could just recap whatever you know and make sure u learn the stuff u dnt then ull b fine
thecdon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Moronic Acid)
Definitely - so long as you're fairly proficient with everything you've learnt (i.e. you can easily revise the entire GCSE in a day, but it would be pretty hard to learn everything from scratch in one day)
That's a beaut of a sig!
Zii
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It would depend on your current level of ability in maths. If you're ***** then no, you won't be able to. If you're not *****, then yes, yes of course you can. ****, it might not even take one ******* day. ****.
fubsadoo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Depends on how much you know already, what grade you're aiming for, how efficient you are at revision, how many hours of revision you do in a day etc.

More specifcs = more useful answer
Number Junkie
Report 11 years ago
Yeh, thats my plan for sunday! I need to learn PD Resistant Materials in one day, should be difficult, but in the mocks i got A* without revising...
Terry Acky
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if your smart guy from disney channel those oh so many years ago. how i miss him.
Playa_h8r
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Atm im ok...at a B/C want an A though
Ijustdon'treallyknow
Badges: 9
Report 11 years ago
It's possible to revise any GCSE really in one day
menagerie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well I'm hoping I can revise the first year of my degree in a week, so I'm going to say yes.
Moronic Acid
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by thecdon)
That's a beaut of a sig!
lol cheers - it never fails to crack me up :p:
obessedwithu&rockmusic
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
"I do not like ******s such as yourself. I'm surprised you can see what you are typing what with yoour head lodged so far up your arse. Get a reality check, academia is nothing in the profit generating world. You obviously did do more revision than that, stop lying you silly little ****. You don't impress anyone. "

whichever ******** who neg rep me:
stfu i did not lie, revision took me two days (it is not i forgot everything) the exam was piss easy and i am sorry to say that...but look where it got me today i am failing my AS maths because of my laid back attitude i can tell you that two days of AS revision will certainly not help me even achieve a C
ameeso
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by obessedwithu&rockmusic)
"I do not like ******s such as yourself. I'm surprised you can see what you are typing what with yoour head lodged so far up your arse. Get a reality check, academia is nothing in the profit generating world. You obviously did do more revision than that, stop lying you silly little ****. You don't impress anyone. "

stfu i did not lie, revision took me two days (it is not i forgot everything) the exam was piss easy and i am sorry to say that...but look where it got me today i am failing my AS maths because of my laid back attitude i can tell you that two days of AS revision will certainly not help me even achieve a C
woah who wrote that?
chioco
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Terry Acky)
if your smart guy from disney channel those oh so many years ago. how i miss him.
smart guy was amazing:yep:

and on topic, depends how good you are at maths.
Hexasol
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mymaths = my hero.

My maths teacher is an actual failure. I've learnt everything off mymaths and I revised off it for Paper 1 in one day and I think it went okay . If you're doing excedel you still have a weekend to revise it.
Shouga
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by obessedwithu&rockmusic)

lol what the HELL.
I agree about how 'two days of AS revision' does not cut it, I remember I spent 4 hours revising for maths GCSE from like 10pm-2am the night before, and got a high A, GCSEs are not THAT bad if you know what to revise. It's when I got to Maths IB that I realise you do have to start revising at least a few days in advance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
26.05%
Less motivated (88)
73.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed