Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :P:P:P:P:P)
    I think im 5'10 and i weigh about 10 stone 3 am I normal? lol
    My BMI is 20.5 which makes me normal hurrah!

ReputationRep:
    I am 5ft 3 and 1/2 weigh 9stone something or other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    Are you a stick or a blob?
    i weigh 10.5lb and am 5ft5inches...i am f-ing fat and i know it! Thanks for reminding me

ReputationRep:
    BMI = 19.6, underweight. Looks like I'll have to pay a trip to Maccy D's...

ReputationRep:
    833N am 6ft 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    weight: (87.284 +- 1.632) kg

height: (1.803 +- .011) m
    laughing thinking how u measured those!

ReputationRep:
    About 7 and a half stone.

ReputationRep:
    i weigh 7 and a half stone!! and im 5'6 and 18 and single LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    I'm about 5'3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    Are you a stick or a blob?
    7.1 stone 5f tall

ReputationRep:
    less than 9 stones.

love KAty ***

ReputationRep:
    Biography: i need a man!!
    donna knows how to get her a man

ReputationRep:
    LOL! how do i get a man then!! i c people who r worse lookin than me with proper nice fella's!! so y dont i have some 1 lol? ?

ReputationRep:
    LOL! how do i get a man then!! i c people who r worse lookin than me with proper nice fella's!! so y dont i have some 1 lol? ?
    I know what you mean, not to come off harsh or anything but it does make you wonder what has she got that I don't. Especially when the girl has no personality.
    I hope no one takes offense to that I don't mean any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I know what you mean, not to come off harsh or anything but it does make you wonder what has she got that I don't. Especially when the girl has no personality.
    LOL
    i think its coz round eya there all druggies, murderers etc!! so i dont really wanna get with ne one like that no offence to druggies!! lol but i want some one a bit more respectable!! wen i go out i always get with fella's in clubs n stuff and they usually take my number n phone me but i have blown them out most of the time!! i dunno y!! its like wen i get close to someone and theres somethin there i get scared!! lol sounds mad n u probs wont understand but im gonna find Mr RIGHT soon i hope!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    yeah i know wot u mean. we played this game at college where we had ta rate each other on looks and i got 4.5 lol. im not braggin but i think im not dat bad but i just dont wear make up or make much effort coz im more into sport

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    i think its coz round eya there all druggies, murderers etc!! so i dont really wanna get with ne one like that no offence to druggies!! lol but i want some one a bit more respectable!! wen i go out i always get with fella's in clubs n stuff and they usually take my number n phone me but i have blown them out most of the time!! i dunno y!! its like wen i get close to someone and theres somethin there i get scared!! lol sounds mad n u probs wont understand but im gonna find Mr RIGHT soon i hope!!
    No not mad, I completely understand. I found Mr. Right once, then he changed his name to Mr. Wrong. I hate it when they do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    yeah i know wot u mean. we played this game at college where we had ta rate each other on looks and i got 4.5 lol. im not braggin but i think im not dat bad but i just dont wear make up or make much effort coz im more into sport
    its mad init im no model or nothin but ive seen worse looking girls than me all luved up!! n i get gutted!! but i suppose its my fault!! lol im gonna learn to keep them!!

ReputationRep:
    its mad init im no model or nothin but ive seen worse looking girls than me all luved up!! n i get gutted!! but i suppose its my fault!! lol im gonna learn to keep them!!
    i think attractiveness = long died blond hair and loads of make up lol

i might just be jelous but im not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    i think attractiveness = long died blond hair and loads of make up lol

i might just be jelous but im not sure
    jealous of what or who?? lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.