The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, I myself lacked those enzymes and as a result, spent a large chunk of my childhood in the bathroom. I couldn’t resist but I loved to eat dairy (which lucky for me was highly concentrated with lactose). One day, after a particularly explosive bathroom session, I decided to find out why this was happening.Something smelled fishy, and it wasn’t the bathroom. I noticed that the more cheese and ice cream I ate, the more I needed the bathroom. So, being an inquisitive kid, i did some research. Online I found symptoms very similar to mine under what was called “Lactose Intolerance.”

After further careful research, medication to help break down lactose. With lactaid, I could conquer the world. Well, not really, but at least I could eat normally.The things that happened when I sat down on the toilet after eating dairy foods must have caused serious depletion of the ozone layer.

Scrap the above bit please. or at least tone it down.

What tutor is going to want someone who is the cause of global warming into their uni
Reply 41
hey guys, thanks for the help. now that ive subnmitted my app, clear all the parts where content from my ps was used. thanks!
lovemachine
hey guys, thanks for the help. now that ive subnmitted my app, clear all the parts where content from my ps was used. thanks!

Why are you so anxious for people to clear your ps? Maybe because you stole it from an online journal of a then 13 year old???

Really, why couldn't you just leave it how you found it? I'm flattered, but your alterations make the whole entry sound... naif and idiotic. The sentences don't flow properly, and the whole thing does not read correctly.

Maybe next time you should think about writing your own essays...

Justin Park
it's HILARIOUS
lovin it

Latest

Trending

Trending