Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is there any way i can get into my hotmail account without knowing the answer to the secret question??

i have forgotton my password, well i dont think i have...its just saying i have.

love KAty ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    is there any way i can get into my hotmail account without knowing the answer to the secret question??

i have forgotton my password, well i dont think i have...its just saying i have.

love KAty ***
    Try caps locks etc, and no u cannot hack into it. Unless u download some backward hacking software, but that would just take ages

ReputationRep:
    Clear out your passwords, forms and temp files and try again. You can't hack into hotmail i'm afraid, or it's very difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Try caps locks etc, and no u cannot hack into it. Unless u download some backward hacking software, but that would just take ages
    Hope that helps you. Don't use hotmail, yahoo is better, 6megs!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Clear out your passwords, forms and temp files and try again. You can't hack into hotmail i'm afraid, or it's very difficult
    If you know the email address, then you can hack in. It would take 25 hours of non stop computing time, and depends on the password type/length etc.

ReputationRep:
    oh well, i think ill just wait till i go home on sunday coz its saved on my comp at home...

why didnt i make a secret question that made sence...

"what is your eldest childs middle name"

grrrrrrrrr

love katy ***

ReputationRep:

love KAty ***
    No you can't, you may as well give up now.

ReputationRep:
    I never remember the questions and answers. Just try again and type carefully can't offer you much more advice than i've given i'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    oh well, i think ill just wait till i go home on sunday coz its saved on my comp at home...

why didnt i make a secret question that made sence...

"what is your eldest childs middle name"

grrrrrrrrr

love katy ***

I make my secret question contain part of my password or related to it anyway. So it helps to jog the memory.

Im guessing Philip (to ur ques)

ReputationRep:
    yupeeeee i rembered!!

love kAty***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I make my secret question contain part of my password or related to it anyway. So it helps to jog the memory.

Im guessing Philip (to ur ques)

lol i dont have any children?!?

why philip?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i just remember the password. i am a member of loads of stuff and i only use three different passwords. makes it easyer to know them cos you know it can only be one of those.

ReputationRep:
    lol i dont have any children?!?

why philip?

love Katy ***
    Phil is my name. Good name no?

ReputationRep:
    i have forgotton my password
    What was the password and username? I will try and get in for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    you clearly have no idea.

glad the problems solved difficult when no1 knows the password if someone knows it its much easier :-)

ReputationRep:
    simple - do wot i did and uninstall msn then download again so u can make a new password - easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    simple - do wot i did and uninstall msn then download again so u can make a new password - easy
    what???? that wont work what are u on about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    what???? that wont work what are u on about?
    Drop this already, the problem has been solved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Drop this already, the problem has been solved
    i realise, but this could have been useful as a thread to ppl with a similar problem and advice that useless wastes every1s time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    Why did you need to download MSN again to get a new account? Surely you could've just registered again?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.