Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    are you worried that England could soon have bomb attacks because of Islam.News are saying England is now in danger!!

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    nah i dun think so - there r lotsa muslims leavin here n there aint much probs. i think the US is more of a target.
    I think taht sometimes they just hype up the terror alerts so that ppl wil support blair's policies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    No
    me neither!!

ReputationRep:
    I think you mean terrorists.. not Islam..

ReputationRep:
    We're at risk from Islamic extremists, not Islam. Make the definition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    I think you mean terrorists.. not Islam..
    no

thats what the terrorists want - us to be terrified

I understand that all but a few Muslims in this country aren't terrorists and are embarrassed by the image that these terrorist groups are giving them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
    nah i dun think so - there r lotsa muslims leavin here n there aint much probs. i think the US is more of a target.
    I think taht sometimes they just hype up the terror alerts so that ppl wil support blair's policies.
    muslims have been volunteering themselves to blow them self up

ReputationRep:
    We've had this threat for the last 2 years from the islamic fundamentalists. We've also had the IRA so it's nothing new at all. It's just regurgitating old facts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    no

thats what the terrorists want - us to be terrified

I understand that all but a few Muslims in this country aren't terrorists and are embarrassed by the image that these terrorist groups are giving them
    Yeah I do agree with that.. back in September when everyone was really paranoid our school cancelled trips into central London etc. It really annoyed me because you're more likley to die in a car accident that because of a bomb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    Islamic extremists have volunteered for martyrdom. I say again, make the definition.

ReputationRep:
    are you worried that England could soon have bomb attacks because of Islam.News are saying England is now in danger!!

Eric, the one who started this thread....your just so damn ignorant..disappear!

ReputationRep:
    what an ignorant comment - ya no there are abt 50-100 suicide supposedly muslim bombers compared to the atleast 1.2 billion muslims in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Eric are you worried by these terrorist threats? I'm only asking cos you started the thread..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Only a few? S**tloads of Muslims aren't terrorists and strongly oppose the misconstrued views (i.e. if I blow myself up in an act of war I will go to heaven) of Islamic terrorists. Islam isn't an 'aggressive' religion, Islam in itself means peace.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.