this may be a silly question... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There are obvious problems with leaving stuff when halls are unoccupied.

I would advise that you move anything of value out even if the uni lets you leave it.
djk_99
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Frances)
which hall did you stay in?
Cripps. It had a nice 'communal' feel but was ****ing noisy when the drunkards came stumbling in at 2am. Bit run down for me, but it had character. Which hall were you in?
LongGone
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by djk_99)
Cripps. It had a nice 'communal' feel but was ****ing noisy when the drunkards came stumbling in at 2am. Bit run down for me, but it had character. Which hall were you in?
I live in cripps! (in j block, opposite the dining hall) and "****ing noisy when the drunkards came stumbling in at 2am" sounds about right! :rolleyes:
Chrism
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
At Sheffield most catered contracts are for '31+7 weeks'. So you can't stay during the 7 weeks (Christmas, Easter) but you can leave your stuff in your room.
kookabura
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
At Notts they make you totally empty your room every holiday. There are free storage rooms, which are locked when we leave, but they dont take responsibilty for anything broken/damaged etc. So prob dont want to leave too much in them.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (90)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (181)
40.22%
Nope, not that interesting (179)
39.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise