Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok its a good charity but the tv is crap they make a whole day of it and now i'm board there is nothing on and my mums singing to donny osmong
    she cant sing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    ok its a good charity but the tv is crap they make a whole day of it and now i'm board there is nothing on and my mums singing to donny osmong
    You can't really criticise the cause, but admittedly - the content is ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! what IS IT WITH MUMS N DONNY OSMOND?n yeh CIN is quite boring - but will young was good, altho he was pretty sweaty

ReputationRep:
    It does alot of good but it is sad. Who wants to see Tv new people singing some awful song. I hate it, Seven bloody hours of it. I am going shot my self. It goes on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn all night

ReputationRep:
    i think its good!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
    LOL! what IS IT WITH MUMS N DONNY OSMOND?n yeh CIN is quite boring - but will young was good, altho he was pretty sweaty
    will young makes me cringe t.v is still borring i watched c.i.n earlier with the weakest link with fish creatures how sad was that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    i think its good!!
    yeah the cause is good but how can you say the tv is good.its not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    It does alot of good but it is sad. Who wants to see Tv new people singing some awful song. I hate it, Seven bloody hours of it. I am going shot my self. It goes on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn all night
    LOL my thoughts exactly

ReputationRep:
    while its awful that lots of children are in bad situations and something needs to be done it really annoys me that the average major charity has only a 40% pay out to its cause - thats really not good is it. Also the 7 hours of nauseating junk on tv really doesnt do what should be a positive event justice

typical junk from bbc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    while its awful that lots of children are in bad situations and something needs to be done it really annoys me that the average major charity has only a 40% pay out to its cause - thats really not good is it. Also the 7 hours of nauseating junk on tv really doesnt do what should be a positive event justice

typical junk from bbc
    How much money do you think the bbc spend on the whole thing how much do they spend on getting all the celebs drunk do you think the tv is just a waste also yeah i agree with you also on the above

ReputationRep:
    Good for the children, but is **** for Tv. Having some eastenders star singing an awful song. the wrose is that Jeremy Bowen IS UP LATER . run away he is bad. STOP THIS NOW

ReputationRep:
    the wrose is that Jeremy Bowen IS UP LATER
    Aaargh! Good Lord!

ReputationRep:
    yer its a really good cause!!
    but i think the TV is good 2!! just my opinion which i am entitled 2!!

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Bowen was Middle East correspondent, was in the Gulf war as a correspondent

ReputationRep:
    will young makes me cringe t.v is still borring i watched c.i.n earlier with the weakest link with fish creatures how sad was that.
    it was pretty pathetic-the weakest link thing.. it wasnt funny at all

ReputationRep:
    What happend? Sad
    person trying to be funny.

ReputationRep:
    What happend? Sad
    person trying to be funny.
    YES SAD PEOPLE IN COSTUMES

ReputationRep:
    That Coronation Street thing was terrible. I just wanted to headbutt the TV, killing both myself and the programme.

ReputationRep:
    The Eastenders thing was nuts!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh. My. God. The newsreaders. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Truly abysmal.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.