Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    personally i would pay to charity to get rid of that waste of 5whatever hours it was on.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt watch it mainly because I was out doing a concert myself.... which just so happened to raise £850 and more......maybe the rest of you should turn off those tellys (if its so "bad") and go and do something yourself!
    Lyd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    personally i would pay to charity to get rid of that waste of 5whatever hours it was on.
    are you aware that each year save the children raise around £36 million alone from their unregistered supporters while they fund into specific worthwile causes, such as the issue of child soldiers in the conflict in Liberia,funding for educational resources and constant campaigning against disarming children under the age of 7 years old. There estimated net value is only a feable £50 million.
    Are you aware how much money was spent on tacky banners,t-shirt promo's,badges etc-on the no to bush/iraq crisis.
    lets hear some guesses..... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey i wait a minute, i rasied £285 in 3 1/2 hours 4 children in need

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Hey i wait a minute, i rasied £285 in 3 1/2 hours 4 children in need

Anne
    congrats good on you.please add a 0 at will,typo slash lazy error.good point.what did you do?
    kyle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polanski's Pal)
    congrats good on you.please add a 0 at will,typo slash lazy error.good point.what did you do?
    kyle
    well all i did is a raffle and dressed up as a naugthy school girl and some how i rasied all this money!

Anne

ReputationRep:
    are you aware that each year save the children raise around £36 million alone from their unregistered supporters while they fund into specific worthwile causes, such as the issue of child soldiers in the conflict in Liberia,funding for educational resources and constant campaigning against disarming children under the age of 7 years old. There estimated net value is only a feable £50 million.
    Are you aware how much money was spent on tacky banners,t-shirt promo's,badges etc-on the no to bush/iraq crisis.
    lets hear some guesses..... :mad:
    yeah its a good cause i dont doubt that but you must admit that what they put on is just waffle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    yeah its a good cause i dont doubt that but you must admit that what they put on is just waffle
    What are you talking about, it sound like you haven't got a clue why they do it. Don't u know it's all 4 a good cause

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    well all i did is a raffle and dressed up as a naugthy school girl and some how i rasied all this money!

Anne
    don't be so modest you did a darn't sight more than most people.
    good on ya girl.
    kyle

ReputationRep:
    don't be so modest you did a darn't sight more than most people.
    good on ya girl.
    kyle
    Did you know i got more blokes to give me money then women, so blokes are more generous anyway

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Did you know i got more blokes to give me money then women, so blokes are more generous anyway

Anne
    do you think i could have raised that much from guys if i was to dress up as a naughty schoolgirl.lol

ReputationRep:
    do you think i could have raised that much from guys if i was to dress up as a naughty schoolgirl.lol

You never know. LOL

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    You never know. LOL

Anne
    life's full of uncertainties.theres always next year i suppose. don't need to raise money to dress up though ...soz wrong forum.lol

ReputationRep:
    There more charties to raise money for! Igoing to raise money for the homeless in december!!!!! So why don't you do some funrasing

Regards

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    There more charties to raise money for! Igoing to raise money for the homeless in december!!!!! So why don't you do some funrasing

Regards

Anne
    no disrespect intended, but simply because i'm a telephone fundraiser,which as fullfilling as it is does leave you a little tired.
    is your fundraising for shelter?
    kyle

ReputationRep:
    no disrespect intended, but simply because i'm a telephone fundraiser,which as fullfilling as it is does leave you a little tired.
    is your fundraising for shelter?
    kyle

Well the next one is, i do this every year and make sure we raise more money then the last year. As last year we raised over £1,000 in one night.

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Well the next one is, i do this every year and make sure we raise more money then the last year. As last year we raised over £1,000 in one night.

Anne
    you do treat yourself aswell don't you, because from what youv'e said you definatly deserve it.
    kyle

ReputationRep:
    you do treat yourself aswell don't you, because from what youv'e said you definatly deserve it.
    kyle

Well i try to, though it abit hard when you are a single mother and in full time education.

regards

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Well i try to, though it abit hard when you are a single mother and in full time education.

regards

Anne
    what a gem, you deserve some real recognition for your efforts.

ReputationRep:
    what a gem, you deserve some real recognition for your efforts.

Well who going to give me that, all ican to is to make people happy, then aleast i can get enjoyment of it.

Regards

Anne

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.