Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as the other post is for year 13 only , when does everyone in year 11 break up for study leave? Mine doesn't start until Monday 23rd of May although we've got two exams before then :confused:

ReputationRep:
    My study leave starts on Friday 13th May. Ive already had two exams and ive got one more next week before i break up.

ReputationRep:
    mine starts on 23rd May which is when my 1st exam is except for language orals

ReputationRep:
    20th May . My first exam is on the 24th (not including French oral)

ReputationRep:
    I break up this Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    19th May.

First exam is 24th!

ReputationRep:
    Some people are getting really big study leave, and I've got like, 4 days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickiM)
    20th May . My first exam is on the 24th (not including French oral)
    same here

ReputationRep:
    Yeah snap! Mine is on the 20th of May, and I have my first three exams on the 24th! eek! My French orals are on the 16th! Even Bigger eek! Haven't actually done that much work for them yet either, because I hate just memorising. It's so mundane!

ReputationRep:
    I think I am 90% there for French oral. I just need to polish everything up.

ReputationRep:
    20th of May after the May Ball, not sure when my first exam after that is but I have my french orals on this coming friday and my art exam on the 16th.

ReputationRep:
    Study leave starts this wenesday for me yay! My first exams the 25th which isn't too bad. I better start revising...

ReputationRep:
    I leave at about 11:45 am on Friday 20th.

ReputationRep:
    Our school must have been the earliest to do the OCR GCSE French and German oral exams. We did them way back at the end of march!

ReputationRep:
    We go on the 24th, after our french listening exams. My last lesson in school is going to be French, right after we did the exam!

ReputationRep:
    Ergh oh no! That is like when we had the Science modules and then had double science afterwards!!

ReputationRep:
    mine's tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    in my school were not getting study leave, tho we are 'offically' off when our exams start and lots peoples exams have started but we are still in school

ReputationRep:
    I donot know when Iam leaving havenot been told

ReputationRep:
    Im having it next week...yay :p:

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.