The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I broke up on 6th May and my 1st exam (not including German Oral) is on the 23rd May!
my study leave starts on friday, i have already done my 1st exam and my second is on the 17th. :smile: good-luck to everyone doing gcse's
Reply 22
We started 28th april
Reply 23
20 may...first one 2 hours ago!
Study Leave: it isnt all its cracked up to be, i mean im already bored wiht revision, i prefer to do it in small chunks or evening sessions not 10am till 12am when its 20 degrees outside!
I aint doing revision till the day before my exams! hehehe works best for me.....
Reply 26
You could do some Past Papers during study leave.
I'm now on study leave, had my first exam on the first day of study leave, and have just spent a day bored out of my skull. I can't sit and revise, I do it in little pieces, which has left me little to do all day. I'm actually starting to miss school!!

I think I need help!
Reply 28
I break up tomorrow, quite a satisfying thought - I never have to do Maths lessons again!
I've just broken up Yaaaaaay!!! We just had our leavers assembly and I completly screwed up getting my record of achievement, I didn't hear my name lol!! Oh well, We've got the may ball this evening so I'm just going to chill this afternoon and then its exams exams. My first one now is on monday (ICT) but I had my art one earlier this week.
Reply 30
We had our leavers' assembly today, it was so sad :frown:. But I got some awards though.
I wasn't that sad at leavers assembly, it was a bit of a quick thing because everyone was so hyped. I'll probably won't realise until after the exams I'm never going back. I might cry tonight at the may ball, it would have been daft to get all teary at the leavers assembly because we're seeing each other again in 5 hours!!
Reply 32
Oh well, our Prom isn't probably going to be that good, hardly any people are going and it isn't until July! It was sad for us as it lasted 2 hours, and by the end, everyone had realised we were never going to see some people again.
Reply 33
NickiM
We had our leavers' assembly today, it was so sad :frown:. But I got some awards though.

I got my leavers assembly today too. We should have it next friday instead, but we are going paintballing. The headmaster just said a lot of stuff which is quite normal.

Latest

Trending

Trending