Turn on thread page Beta

Hello Everyone,

Sorry to blab about school when most people have finished but I was just wondering has anyone had
    any lessons or subjects (at a-level) over video conferencing. Next year I have 2 of my 4 subjects
    over video conferencing and I have no idea what it's going to be like if you have anything to say
    then please post.

Thanks Luv Charlie xox

hey i'm affraid i dont have any lessons over video conferencing but i have had a go before & it was
    great fun! just talk into the microphone and look at the screen as if it was the actual person.
    There was like a second delay when i did it but you can hear them really clearly so ull have no
    problems just enjoy claire x

"Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    [q1]> Hello Everyone,[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Sorry to blab about school when most people have finished but I was just wondering has anyone had[/q1]
    [q1]> any lessons or subjects (at a-level) over video conferencing. Next year I have 2 of my 4 subjects[/q1]
    [q1]> over video conferencing and I have no idea what it's going to be like if you have anything to say[/q1]
    [q1]> then please post.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Thanks Luv Charlie xox[/q1]

"Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    [q1]> Hello Everyone,[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Sorry to blab about school when most people have finished but I was just wondering has anyone had[/q1]
    [q1]> any lessons or subjects (at a-level) over video conferencing. Next year I have 2 of my 4 subjects[/q1]
    [q1]> over video conferencing and I have no idea what it's going to be like if you have anything to say[/q1]
    [q1]> then please post.[/q1]

I know it's a slightly different environment but a lot of the lectures at unis are delivered over a
    video link as they can't fit everyone in one lecture hall - it works quite well as long as someone
    is there to ensure the remote site pay some sort of attention!

Chris.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.