Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just a question...i was considering a few moments ago how lucky i am never to have been that depressed in my life. And how quick i am to use the word 'depressed' to refer to a state when i am not feeling at my best.
    How depressed have you guys been? (Generally interested)

ReputationRep:
    Depression? There are medicines that can be used to fix that up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Depression? There are medicines that can be used to fix that up.
    haha, i am being serious Mr. White. Please share your innerself with me...

ReputationRep:
    i've been a bit depressed today after an interview with my art teacher. I didn't have that much work to show him (I should have had), and what I did have he ****ged off as much as possible and even thought I'd nicked some of it off the net

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    i've been a bit depressed today after an interview with my art teacher. I didn't have that much work to show him (I should have had), and what I did have he ****ged off as much as possible and even thought I'd nicked some of it off the net

Poor Fish person. I hate disappointing teachers..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upsetgirl)
    haha, i am being serious Mr. White. Please share your innerself with me...
    My innerself is displayed on this page:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t11966.html

ReputationRep:
    lucas is a *****, ent he fish? i had that same problem last year, thank god i got mrs trim this year!!! phew!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    My innerself is displayed on this page:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t11966.html

Oh well....there is always hope Mr. White!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upsetgirl)
    Oh well....there is always hope Mr. White!
    Not according to those results, there isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Paranoid: High
    Schizoid: Low
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Moderate
    Borderline: Low
    Histrionic: Moderate
    Narcissistic: Moderate
    Avoidant: High
    Dependent: High
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Better get the straightjacket out for me then lol

ReputationRep:
    Paranoid: Low
    Schizoid: Low
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: High
    Histrionic: High
    Narcissistic: Moderate
    Avoidant: High
    Dependent: Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

I don't think it helps that the questionnaire was built to find these out, so has probably slighlty exaggerated the results.....

I wouldn't say I was Histrionic at all..... but I guess I don't know me :P

And I've not been through a bad case of depression in my life

hmmmm........

ReputationRep:
    Disorder | Rating
    Paranoid: Moderate
    Schizoid: Moderate
    Schizotypal: High
    Antisocial: Moderate
    Histrionic: High
    Narcissistic: High
    Avoidant: Low
    Dependent: Low
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Now I know that's wrong! And there's a flaw in the questionnaire!
    E.g. this question:
    Does your concern for doing everything "right" interfere with your productivity?
    This assumes that we are all concerned with doing everything right. It is probably badly worded because its intention may be to expose a perfectionist tendency. UNRELIABLE!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not touching that test w/ a 10ft pool. I'm sure it will say certifiable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I'm not touching that test w/ a 10ft pool. I'm sure it will say certifiable.
    Actually it goes on about "only a professional can diagnose a personality disorder bla bla bla but let us tell you what a crap person you are anyway because we don't want to be the only ones...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Actually it goes on about "only a professional can diagnose a personality disorder bla bla bla but let us tell you what a crap person you are anyway because we don't want to be the only ones...
    ........Oh, and please do have a wonderfulday. Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    a couple of years ago a boy in my school hanged himself due to depresion. the next day we were called into an emergency assembly, and our headteacher just stood thhre and said: "i have some important news......... "so and so is dead, he was found to have hung himself" (i aint saying the name.....)

i then burst out laughing, i was in hysterics, and i said "well, thats the first time the words hung and him go together lol....."

the irony was that i worked with him in our graphiscs project, but when he had died i got his work and saved it onto my own file. well, least some good came out of it then.

we even had a memorial statue thingy built around a tree...and when we went as a class to aly flowers on the damn thing, i jsut couldnt hold it in and burst out laughing again. the whole thing was so bloody funny. end of the ay, who teh **** cares about some loser killing himslef. he didnt even get good grades

ReputationRep:
    I'm always depressed, but like many people, I've learned to live with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timmio)
    a couple of years ago a boy in my school hanged himself due to depresion. the next day we were called into an emergency assembly, and our headteacher just stood thhre and said: "i have some important news......... "so and so is dead, he was found to have hung himself" (i aint saying the name.....)

i then burst out laughing, i was in hysterics, and i said "well, thats the first time the words hung and him go together lol....."

the irony was that i worked with him in our graphiscs project, but when he had died i got his work and saved it onto my own file. well, least some good came out of it then.

we even had a memorial statue thingy built around a tree...and when we went as a class to aly flowers on the damn thing, i jsut couldnt hold it in and burst out laughing again. the whole thing was so bloody funny. end of the ay, who teh **** cares about some loser killing himslef. he didnt even get good grades
    Grade A ******** aren't you, go take your Graphics work and shove it up your candyass! ********...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timmio)

Show alittle respect for god's sake, how the hell can you find someone's death funny? What the hell do his grades have to do w/ it, you make it sound as though he didn't get good grades so he didn't deserve life.
    I have no respect for fools like you.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i got an A, i aint complaining lol.

and jus think, the memorial statue is on my school grounds!! with those cheapo flowers we laid 2 years ago! everybody ws supposed to contribute some money to the flowers...i bloody didnt bother. why waste my money on some pathetic loser who killed himself and had crap grades, wate of friggin time. i should go and stick my graphics project on his memorial!! AND SA" HERES TO YOU *******."

ohh yes, i always had another joke. when his mum came into school to talk to the headmster a couple of weeks later...as she was walking out, i shouted out: "wheresm your son gone, wheres that asssholes gone...."
    that was unbelievably funny.
    and in assembly, when the headteacher said "he hung himself"...i sad " on what, the friggin coat rack lol!"

look on the bright side, i got his work and i ddint have to lsiten to his bloody whining no longer. worlds better of without these crap grade tossers. instead of "hung like a donkey"...its "hung like a corpse!!"
    they should ahve chcuked him into a flea pit lol!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.