The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Infinity
Show alittle respect for god's sake, how the hell can you find someone's death funny? What the hell do his grades have to do w/ it, you make it sound as though he didn't get good grades so he didn't deserve life.
I have no respect for fools like you.

Thanks for better articulating what I wanted to say (I'm not wide awake)...
Reply 21
timmio
hey, i got an A, i aint complaining lol.

and jus think, the memorial statue is on my school grounds!! with those cheapo flowers we laid 2 years ago! everybody ws supposed to contribute some money to the flowers...i bloody didnt bother. why waste my money on some pathetic loser who killed himself and had crap grades, wate of friggin time. i should go and stick my graphics project on his memorial!! AND SA" HERES TO YOU ASSHOLE."

ohh yes, i always had another joke. when his mum came into school to talk to the headmster a couple of weeks later...as she was walking out, i shouted out: "wheresm your son gone, wheres that asssholes gone...."
that was unbelievably funny.
and in assembly, when the headteacher said "he hung himself"...i sad " on what, the friggin coat rack lol!"

look on the bright side, i got his work and i ddint have to lsiten to his bloody whining no longer. worlds better of without these crap grade tossers. instead of "hung like a donkey"...its "hung like a corpse!!"
they should ahve chcuked him into a flea pit lol!!

Maybe karma will work out so that you experience suicidal thoughts and you'll see how unfunny it all is. After all someone with those views deserves to be a retard. You probably are, a retard obsessed with grades, I hope you get a B and it kills you inside. You'll see that grades mean very little when all is put into perspective.
Reply 22
bit ironic coming from a guy who has planned his whole life at teh age of 3 to go to cambridge and do maths at trinity. what do you call that then "not giving a toss in hell about grades"...you care about grades and so do i. education is very important, so stop talking crap.
Reply 23
Haven't we learnt, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!

It's obviously a load of rubbish , and anyone who thinks like that is really not worth bothering with.
Reply 24
ZJuwelH
Maybe karma will work out so that you experience suicidal thoughts and you'll see how unfunny it all is. After all someone with those views deserves to be a retard. You probably are, a retard obsessed with grades, I hope you get a B and it kills you inside. You'll see that grades mean very little when all is put into perspective.

end of the day he killed himself. he's the retard. his fault.
Reply 25
timmio

and jus think, the memorial statue is on my school grounds!! with those cheapo flowers we laid 2 years ago! everybody ws supposed to contribute some money to the flowers...i bloody didnt bother. why waste my money on some pathetic loser who killed himself and had crap grades, wate of friggin time. i should go and stick my graphics project on his memorial!! AND SA" HERES TO YOU ASSHOLE."

ohh yes, i always had another joke. when his mum came into school to talk to the headmster a couple of weeks later...as she was walking out, i shouted out: "wheresm your son gone, wheres that asssholes gone...."
and in assembly, when the headteacher said "he hung himself"...i sad " on what, the friggin coat rack lol!"

look on the bright side, i got his work and i ddint have to lsiten to his bloody whining no longer. worlds better of without these crap grade tossers. instead of "hung like a donkey"...its "hung like a corpse!!"

What a pathetic waste of a human being you are. WTF is wrong with you?
Reply 26
Infinity
What a pathetic waste of a human being you are. WTF is wrong with you?

me? he's the one who bloody killed himself. i aint the bad one.

this selfish fuckker killed himslef, and ahs damaged his family emotionally for the rest of their lives. they are now depressed 4 ever, and he has scarred them by being a pathetic waste of space and killing himself without even talking to any1. he's the bloody assshole.
Reply 27
timmio
bit ironic coming from a guy who has planned his whole life at teh age of 3 to go to cambridge and do maths at trinity. what do you call that then "not giving a toss in hell about grades"...you care about grades and so do i. education is very important, so stop talking crap.

Better not be referring to me, but if you are, a) it's GIRTON and b) I only started bothering about Cambridge in Year 12. I never said I don't give a crap about grades but in the grand scheme of things they mean squat. Look at my dad, a millionaire with no formal education or qualifications to speak of, but incredibly clever and hard-working all the same.
Must be Maskall, if so just piss off, no one here likes you. Try suicide yourself!
Reply 28
I don't deny that suicide is very selfish. But you don't know what his motives were, what he was thinking, so you can't really pass judgement. To make a mockery of it is just low.
Reply 29
timmio
me? he's the one who bloody killed himself. i aint the bad one.

this selfish fuckker killed himslef, and ahs damaged his family emotionally for the rest of their lives. they are now depressed 4 ever, and he has scarred them by being a pathetic waste of space and killing himself without even talking to any1. he's the bloody assshole.

"I ain't the bad one" what the hell??? You must be more than plain bad to not see any fault with what you're saying you twat!
Reply 30
G4ry
I don't deny that suicide is very selfish. But you don't know what his motives were, what he was thinking, so you can't really pass judgement. To make a mockery of it is just low.

someone who recks his family for tehr est of tehir lives deserve to have judgement passed on him. he's the prick, and he did it himself. its not as if it was really unforunate or murder or anything. he was the assshole

and who cares what his motives were. what he did was what a loser would do. he could have talked to anyone. or just ran away like other kids do. least that way they aint dead and scarred their poor mum's and dad's for lif. thats fuckinggg the most awful thing ever.

THATS SELFISH, AND THATS SICK. NOT JUST CRITICIZING THIS LOSER WHO DID ALL OF THIS HIMSELF ANYWAY.
Reply 31
You cannot pass judgement on someone without knowing them. So you can't pass judgement on this person. Now get lost.
You've probably scarred your mum and dad for life too, the way you've turned out...
Reply 32
timmio
someone who recks his family for tehr est of tehir lives deserve to have judgement passed on him. he's the prick, and he did it himself. its not as if it was really unforunate or murder or anything. he was the assshole

and who cares what his motives were. what he did was what a loser would do. he could have talked to anyone. or just ran away like other kids do. least that way they aint dead and scarred their poor mum's and dad's for lif. thats fuckinggg the most awful thing ever.

THATS SELFISH, AND THATS SICK. NOT JUST CRITICIZING THIS LOSER WHO DID ALL OF THIS HIMSELF ANYWAY.

Did you not say you yelled to his mom "where's your son? Dead!"
You don't think that hurt her? Grow the hell up. You haven't the faintest clue what the loss of a freind or loved one does to people emotionally or the weight they carry for the rest of their lives. How dare you belittle the loss of life this way, as some funny little joke for your own amusement.
Reply 33
timmio

I hope you are trying to wind us up because I cant believe that anyone could be such a tosser. If you are serious well I suggest that you piss off back to your study to get your all important academic qualifications and dont bother these forums again. There is a hell of a lot more to uni than grades, being able to form bonds and relationships with people is important both at uni and in employment. In this you will fail because you clearly have no regard for anyone but yourself.
Reply 34
timmio
end of the day he killed himself. he's the retard. his fault.

You urgently need help!
Reply 35
Attention seeking on public forums is really pathetic.

Anyways, about people commiting suicide. I don't think it reflects anything in particular about the person, unless you know the particular situation. There are two ways I see it, as a sign of strength or a sign of weakness. Strength in having the will to do it, weakness in not having the will to overcome it; depends on perspective. Either way it's still a shame that this world which they didn't choose to be born into allowed them to suffer whatever it was that made them choose to make that choice.

Indeed it's a selfish thing to do and can emotionally damage their friends and family, but I don't think that's grounds to blame someone. After all, who loses more?

I'm actually quite glad timmio has found this a good place to seek attention. At least it's better than doing so in real life.
Reply 36
rIcHrD
Attention seeking on public forums is really pathetic.

Anyways, about people commiting suicide. I don't think it reflects anything in particular about the person, unless you know the particular situation. There are two ways I see it, as a sign of strength or a sign of weakness. Strength in having the will to do it, weakness in not having the will to overcome it; depends on perspective. Either way it's still a shame that this world which they didn't choose to be born into allowed them to suffer whatever it was that made them choose to make that choice.

Indeed it's a selfish thing to do and can emotionally damage their friends and family, but I don't think that's grounds to blame someone. After all, who loses more?

I'm actually quite glad timmio has found this a good place to seek attention. At least it's better than doing so in real life.

I'm not sure that people should think it's selfish to try and end your life. I can imagine just how much despair the person must be feeling to contemplate killing themselves. It must be a momentary madness to feel you, your family and the rest of the world would be better without you in it.
Reply 37
When i started this thread..i didnt want it to get ugly....how naive was I.
Reply 38
upsetgirl
When i started this thread..i didnt want it to get ugly....how naive was I.

There is also a lot of positive points as well.
Reply 39
Yes, yawn1... I wasn't too clear. I mean't indeed it is selfish only to the most trivial meaning of the word. The associations between selfishness and being wrong/bad I don't think necessarily apply, as I tried to explain. As you put it, for someone to think the world is better off without them, I think it's quite a bad thing to blame them.

Latest

Trending

Trending