ReputationRep:
    iam looking at versace .reality tv programmes , david beckham

i need help

plz

ReputationRep:
    what exactly do u need help on?

ReputationRep:
    An essay on celebrity culture

The subject of celebrity culture has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. At first glance celebrity culture may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. It is estimated that that celebrity culture is thought about eight times every day by the aristocracy, trapped by their infamous history. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on celebrity culture and its numerous 'industries' most notably versace, reality tv programmes and david beckham.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he borrowed much from celebrity culture. A society without celebrity culture is like a society without knowledge, in that it smells of success.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - celebrity culture is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, celebrity culture will have its place in society.

Economic Factors

Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. We will primarily be focusing on the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model of economics.
    Transport
    Costs

(see attached image)

It is apparent from the graph that the influence of celebrity culture is strong. What is the secret to its strength? Of course transport costs, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by celebrity culture due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing night and day.

Take a moment to consider the words of that most brilliant mind Esperanza Shandy 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to celebrity culture. It speaks volumes. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was celebrity culture.
    I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for celebrity culture?

Conclusion

We can conclude that the celebrity culture is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It sings a new song, brought up a generation and always chips in.

linky
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    footballers wives! all you need to know! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    footballers wives! all you need to know! :rolleyes:
    She's right you know, she's right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    She's right you know, she's right.
    god, what a bloody easy essays to write! i would do it for you for gods sake! :rolleyes: if you pay me of course

ReputationRep:
    What's the actual essay about? I mean the title? What part of celebrity culture?

ReputationRep:
    god, what a bloody easy essays to write! i would do it for you for gods sake! :rolleyes: if you pay me of course
    I was pretending to be Nelly Tilt ya head back! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I was pretending to be Nelly Tilt ya head back! :cool:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    What? Celebrity what? Eh?

I honestly haven't a clue about those sad people. There are more important things to worry about. Don't they know there are lots of wars on???

ReputationRep:
    :cool:
    I thought it was funny

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the help

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.