ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIZZ)
    yes ive heard three colours series is good
    anyone seen
    brotherhood of the woolf
    Jean de Florette
    City of Lost children
    Crimson River
    I've seen City of lost chilren and crimson rivers. they're both very much worth watching. Jean reno (from leon) is fantastic in crimson rivers.... i'm looking forward to the sequel (later this year).

ReputationRep:
    Le dîner de cons

Mr Pignon!!!

ReputationRep:
    Amelie! BY FAR THE best french film i've ever seen! I havent seen that many though but its still ace.

ReputationRep:
    Another Jeanut (i can't spell) Film, Delicatessen is pretty good as well as The City of Lost Children and Amelie, La Haine is still by far the best...even if I had to watch it with no picture no sound, Film Studies is an interesting thing, i've also been told I can miss my french lesson because I've already seen it hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    loved Amelie

Haven't seen any of the others people are talking about though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Amelie is absolutely brilliant xthup. L’Auberge Espangole is pretty good too.
    I agree, Amelie is excellent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Le dîner de cons

Mr Pignon!!!
    Very funny .

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.