Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be a goth - black make up suits me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    In your opinion.

For me, there's nothing wrong with being a chav - when the choice is between a goth or a chav.

:rolleyes:
    I would have agreed with you a while ago but chavs really are the most pointless and nasty specimens ever to be put on the planet. For example, my mum was walking the dogs the other day she saw a group of chavs hanging around and they were circling an old man and jeering at him. They also shouted in a boys face and called him 'f*cking gayboy' and things. Whats the point of that??? They just seem to make other people miserable. Some also kicked our gate in and they hang around near our house singing ''wake up w*nkers on the cliff path'' at about one in the morning :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Chavs make other people miserable, goths are miserable themselves *generalisation*. Goths are way better!

ReputationRep:
    Goth - you have more credibility :rolleyes: and I agree with GG the clothes can be very sexy

(Original post by tiger_babe)
    the clothes can be very sexy
    damn right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    damn right!
    I've had my goth phase - apparantly black goes well with red hair lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    if you say that one more time i'll send you a virus! :mad:
    An STI? :p:

(Original post by visesh)
    An STI? :p:
    she wont get anywhere near me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    a goth or charv? poll coming
    Neither, they both suck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    a goth! god the clothes are sooo sexy! well for girls anyway, lol. i was a goth once....it lasted about 2 days lol
    snap snap and snap, love the clothes even if i don't dare wear most of them i *tried* to be a goth once for about 2/3 days dressed all in black said i was depressed LOADS of black and red make up etc etc. I know that isnt what real goths are about before i get flamed, it was just my naiive interpretation. o well.

Used to be a bit of a chav too, and still liek mi comfy trackies.

Guess in answer to the poll

NEITHER

(or both :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    snap snap and snap, love the clothes even if i don't dare wear most of them i *tried* to be a goth once for about 2/3 days dressed all in black said i was depressed LOADS of black and red make up etc etc. I know that isnt what real goths are about before i get flamed, it was just my naiive interpretation. o well.

Used to be a bit of a chav too, and still liek mi comfy trackies.

Guess in answer to the poll

NEITHER

(or both :p: )

But do you go round abusing random people in the street?:p: of not then you can't be a chav :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    if someone was holding a gun to my head then i would say goth!
    i could be more creative

(Original post by RealityIsDull)
    i could be more creative
    i couldnt

ReputationRep:
    id rathe r be dead

ReputationRep:
    this sort of implies there's something wrong with goths....not exactly a hard choice. Goths are lovely, chavs have not a lot going for them.

ReputationRep:
    My brother used to be a goth and I was friends with alot of them at college. My gran said she was talking to some goths at the bus stop once and they were really really nice, she was proud of my brother when he was one!!!

I'd rather go goth than chav anyday.

ReputationRep:
    I'd Rather Be a Goth than A Chav anyday!!! Goths have Better Music tastes and Nicer Accessories and there's not that many Goths that hang outside the Chip shop Blowing Smoke in peoples faces and Drinking thier Co-op own brand Vodka straight from the bottle :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They're more or less the same thing, to be honest. If you're talking about 'teeny goths' anyway.

I'll go with Goth though, for three reasons:

1. I have a very diverse taste in music, but I HATE Happy Hardcore.
    2. Buckfast is so shockingly nasty :eek:
    3. Some goth girls can look sexy, whereas even with a semi-good looking chav girl you take one look and sort of think "Naaah... don't want any STDs today thanks"

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.