Why is my bum always smelly? Watch

This discussion is closed.
spangly_peach
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Guys my puppy just sneaked up behind me and sniffed my bum and now he is cowering in the corner yelping. And I am NOT joking!!!
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by metta)
heh, took me a while to work out what you were doing there

but when i did,
hehehehe.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
:rofl:
im not the one making an arse out of myself here.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by spangly_peach)
Guys my puppy just sneaked up behind me and sniffed my bum and now he is cowering in the corner yelping. And I am NOT joking!!!
omg ok right i think u DO need to see the doc, seriously, if it is a problem inside, i think a good dose of fibre should push out any toxins.
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
omg ok right i think u DO need to see the doc, seriously, if it is a problem inside, i think a good dose of fibre should push out any toxins.
I don't think eating more fibre is going to solve anything. You don't know what you're on about.

The best advice has already been given by many people, see a doctor. good luck.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Eating more fibre would probably actually make it worse if it is due to some sort of infection or intolerance.

See a doctor!!!
Sync
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Maybe he smelt bullschit, because I certainly can.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Eating more fibre would probably actually make it worse if it is due to some sort of infection or intolerance.

See a doctor!!!
actually no it wont. you cannot be intolrant to fibre, as it is cellulose, and is not digested by the body. it just goes through the system as bulk, absorbing water as waste.

if it was infection, she'd be in pain.

of course see a doc, but in the meantime, perfume and fibre
spangly_peach
Rep:
?
Most of you have at least tried
Your hardest to not laugh at my

Bum problem.
Unusually for me, I haven't been
Moved to tears reading the

Stupid comments
That people threw at me
In fact, I am
Not going to let them get me down
Knickers may stink of
Shit, but I will never be defeated

I can always look on the brightside! Excuse the poem but I channeled my anger into something productive.

Whoever said they smell ********, get to fu*k.
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Most of you have at least tried
Your hardest to not laugh at my

Bum problem.
Unusually for me, I haven't been
Moved to tears reading the

Stupid comments
That people threw at me
In fact, I am
Not going to let them get me down
Knickers may stink of
Shit, but I will never be defeated
How beautiful. Reminds me ot Keats...
Ataloss
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think it is a psychiatrist rather than a GP you need spangly_peach!
spangly_peach
Rep:
?
Oh for god's sake get a sense of humour! If I can have one with a problem like mine I am sure you can.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
actually no it wont. you cannot be intolrant to fibre, as it is cellulose, and is not digested by the body. it just goes through the system as bulk, absorbing water as waste.

if it was infection, she'd be in pain.

of course see a doc, but in the meantime, perfume and fibre

Yes it can.
Too much fibre can upset the bowel and in some cases actually trigger the symptoms of IBS.

A high fibre diet can trigger flatulence not something you want when your arse already stinks is it.

High fibre foods - fibre is essential to the health of the digestive system but it can create excessive gas. The small intestine can't break down certain compounds, which means extra work for the gas-producing intestinal bacteria, and accompanying flatus. High fibre diets should be introduced slowly to allow the bowel sufficient time to adjust.

There is no doubt that a diet high in fibre is ideal for the health of the gastrointestinal tract. However, there are many people who cannot tolerate high fibre diets. Often those people who need high fibre diets the most, cannot tolerate large amounts of fibre due to food intolerances, digestive insufficiencies, or have an overly sensitive, inflamed, and damaged bowel wall.

In fact, when advised to increase their fibre intake, many people experience an increase in unpleasant symptom. High fibre intolerance might manifest an increased bloating, wind, loose bowels, abdominal pain and cramps.

http://www.suntonic.com/faq/
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Yes it can.
Too much fibre can upset the bowel and in some cases actually trigger the symptoms of IBS.

A high fibre diet can trigger flatulence not something you want when your arse already stinks is it.

High fibre foods - fibre is essential to the health of the digestive system but it can create excessive gas. The small intestine can't break down certain compounds, which means extra work for the gas-producing intestinal bacteria, and accompanying flatus. High fibre diets should be introduced slowly to allow the bowel sufficient time to adjust.

There is no doubt that a diet high in fibre is ideal for the health of the gastrointestinal tract. However, there are many people who cannot tolerate high fibre diets. Often those people who need high fibre diets the most, cannot tolerate large amounts of fibre due to food intolerances, digestive insufficiencies, or have an overly sensitive, inflamed, and damaged bowel wall.

In fact, when advised to increase their fibre intake, many people experience an increase in unpleasant symptom. High fibre intolerance might manifest an increased bloating, wind, loose bowels, abdominal pain and cramps.

http://www.suntonic.com/faq/
Just shows magic carpet doesn't know what she's on about
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im not the one making an arse out of myself here.
Oh give it up already :rolleyes:
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by metta)
are you remembering to wipe it?
lol.
spangly_peach
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)
lol.
Thankyou for your valuable input. GRRRRRRR :mad:
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
makes a change from your warts..

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/t101618.html

go and spam somewhere else.
Peter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thankyou for your valuable input. GRRRRRRR :mad:
STFU
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Peter)
STFU
hello Peter. long time no see.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1628)
78.91%
Leave (435)
21.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed