The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

steenoven
I'm doing this exam :biggrin: Theres only like 5 people in my ict class doing this exam.

I'm also doing the 2515 resit.

I'm feeling quite confident, but I agree that the answers to the questions are really stupid.

One main thing to do in these exams is to make sure you relate your answer to the context of the question....

Does anyone know where I can get the JUNE 2006 2517 past paper?

cheers

Hi,

I've attached the June 06 2517 past paper and mark scheme in pdf to the post, hope it helps :smile:
Reply 21
Pannell90
I need a combined 80 marks on 2515/2517 to get a C overall but i'm not even confident of that. A lot of it is business related which i'm hoping to pick up the majority of my marks in, but the ICT based questions are going to kill me really. As said a million times before, the answers make no sense whatsoever. If I do bad in ICT tomorrow then it's going to pile so much pressure onto me for my other 2 subjects to bump a grade.. Argh!!

Im sure you will be fine
what other subjects do you do? x
Reply 22
soul02
Im sure you will be fine
what other subjects do you do? x

Thanks, I hope so!

I do Maths (statistics) and Business studies. Messed up in Maths on Monday so looking like a C is the best I can get in that as well. Business i'm still hoping for an A so my offer of 240 is still doable.
Reply 23
Pannell90
Thanks, I hope so!

I do Maths (statistics) and Business studies. Messed up in Maths on Monday so looking like a C is the best I can get in that as well. Business i'm still hoping for an A so my offer of 240 is still doable.

I see i can never do maths exams!
Reply 24
soul02
I see i can never do maths exams!

Do you do stats or mechanics? I'm only on for a C as I resat both Core 1 and 2 in January getting high A's in them, the rest of my results are C's/D's.
Reply 25
Pannell90
Do you do stats or mechanics? I'm only on for a C as I resat both Core 1 and 2 in January getting high A's in them, the rest of my results are C's/D's.

I do stats 1 and mech 1
I just looked throught a 2517 paper for the first time (lol),

& i am royally f.ucked! :smile: x
Reply 27
samwilson530
Hi,

I've attached the June 06 2517 past paper and mark scheme in pdf to the post, hope it helps :smile:

Thanks for that, was the one I needed.

Just done it now and I'm beginning to spot a trend .. Robots!

OCR seem to think that the world will be run by them.
Reply 28
It really is
myteachers thought i should have gotten more marks in january 2514 but i got a remark stayeed the same cz they stuck to the markscheme
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 29
Im doing computing tomorrow, need A's in each paper to get an overall B :O... Will get more like D's :frown:!! Clearing here I come!
good look dudes x
Reply 31
yeah
I didn't even know until last night the exams were 1.40 and 3.15 for me. I haven't revised at all for my RS tomorrow and I'm gonna get home at like 5.

2517 looks f*king hard
TODAY =/ good luck everyone!
Reply 33
Not looking forward to this D:
Only had about 10 days to revise this, and I'm teaching myself!

Gah! but only need 59% to get a B, so fingers crossed

Good luck everyone :biggrin:
fu.ck i thought 2517 was hard. nomadic... data dictionary... normalisation... just the things i hadnt even looked at!! :frown:
Reply 35
Ewww yeah i agree
on the data dictionary and normalisation
generally a lot harder
Reply 36
mrputter
Not looking forward to this D:
Only had about 10 days to revise this, and I'm teaching myself!

Gah! but only need 59% to get a B, so fingers crossed

Good luck everyone :biggrin:

i need 50% fora B on each paper
Reply 37
That was baaaaad. Nothing come up that I revised really, wtf was that using a computer to answer an exam question about? Blagged it a bit but not very confident at all.
Reply 38
i did 2515 as well.. thought it was easier than 2517 expecting U for both.. hahaha
Reply 39
jaison2
i did 2515 as well.. thought it was easier than 2517 expecting U for both.. hahaha

Both reckon i still have a B overall

Latest

Trending

Trending